how do i change my "content restriction" as an orginizer?
Discus and support how do i change my "content restriction" as an orginizer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am an organizer for my family group, and when I try to play some games, it says "content restrictions," but I never put them on. How can I change... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rinconescpa, May 25, 2025.
Thema:
how do i change my "content restriction" as an orginizer?
Loading...
-
how do i change my "content restriction" as an orginizer? - Similar Threads - change content restriction
-
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes
in XboX InsidersRegarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For... -
Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox
in XboX InsidersHilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments] -
If I change the Microsoft account on my Xbox 360 profile, do I lose my games and content?
in XBoX Games and AppsIf I change the Microsoft account on my Xbox 360 profile, do I lose my games and content?: As I mentioned in the title, I have owned this Xbox 360 for the better part of 11 years. Of course, being a child I had to use a guardian's email for the Xbox live profile which now has a plethora... -
How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...: How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches... -
It says shared content denied and then it takes me to settings but I can't change them?
in XBoX AccessibilityIt says shared content denied and then it takes me to settings but I can't change them?: Whenever I try to launch Roblox on my Xbox series s it says share content denied but when I click it it takes me to settings and it don't let me change my settings.... -
were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other...
in XBoX on Consoleswere in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other...: were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other players 433e957c-a34a-4740-8de5-7bb98449d98a