How do I change my age on Xbox so I can have a custom Profile Picture?

Discus and support How do I change my age on Xbox so I can have a custom Profile Picture? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wanted to change my profile picture but it said I wasnt old enough, how do I edit it so I can change my profile picture?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zesty Goober, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Zesty Goober
    Zesty Goober Guest

I wanted to change my profile picture but it said I wasnt old enough, how do I edit it so I can change my profile picture?

:)

Zesty Goober, Apr 1, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Unfortunately you can not do that You need to wait until the account "turns" into an adult by itself according to the initial birth date. This is to avoid actual childs changing the birth date. It is very important to set the birth date right the first time :(
  3. vladdracul1974 Win User

Custom Gamerpic not updating for me; shows on Feed

I have same problem. My custom profile picture changed. But now, anytime I sign in on the profile with the custom pic, I can't see it. I just see the default Xbox one I had prior to the change. But apparently everyone else sees my custom picture. Even
    when I sign into other profiles on this Xbox I can see the custom pic, but when I'm signed in on my main one, I don't see it. I remove my profile, power cycled, add my profile again, nothing. I see a snake profile picture on my Xbox, and on my PC, when login
    on xbox.com. But my friends see my custom profile picture (Bela Lugosi, Dracula).
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

how do i changing settings so I can add a custom profile picture?

Hey Tiggy!

Thanks for bringing this inquiry to us! All the information regarding the profile and custom profile pics are posted on our Profile page on our website. Go through the

Profile troubleshooter
    and let us know how it goes!
  5. ..B5v3 Win User

Custom profile picture

Hello,

I need a little bit of help.

I had a custom profile picture but I wanted to update it but it didn't work, I tried again and that didn't work, I tried it a few more times but that didn't work either.

So im questioning

- Is it because I've kept changing it over and over, then I've lost the feature? However, I have the option to have a custom profile picture it just doesn't change to picture I want.

- Is it because the xbox app is having issues or was it the new update it had?

- Was it not approved?

- Was it the picture I chose?

- Was it a server issue?

- Is it because of my xbox memory cache?
    Hey, I’ve been having this problem too. Last night I was repeatedly trying to get my new custom profile picture up and now it’s blocked off from changing it. The pictures I can change it to are the regular Xbox ones.
  6. MaisonMohs Win User

Custom Profile Picture

Why can I not change my custom profile picture anymore? I haven't done anything bad, and I haven't changed it that much?
    I try to change mine to a custom picture and it says can't change right now try again in a while ir says this every day. I tried doing it on my old phone as well thinking it was a glitch on my current phone and nope it says the same thing. Does anybody have
    answers on how I can fix this?
Thema:

1. How do I change my age on Xbox so I can have a custom Profile Picture? - Similar Threads - change age custom

2. how to change servers on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change servers on xbox: i got my xbox in oregon and i think its still connected to the servers there cause when i test it on a speedtest website i get 10-13ms latency to the servers connected to dallas but 100-130ms when...
  3. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  4. I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.: I changed my age which was orginally over 18, and changed it under, and now I can't access some features I use to be able to access, like custom profile pictures. I thought nothing bad would...
  5. Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...: Hi, everytime I try to go to the settings to change my accent color it would just load for ages and and eventually show up an error that says "We can't show color options right now" what can I do...
  6. How do I change the age on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the age on my profile?: I put the wrong birth year and Microsoft thinks I’m a child. ac2769e5-a6d6-4b11-9429-201936f3d33e
  7. Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass): I am playing Age of Empires IV in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass) through a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I am deeply disappointed as the game is only in English and there is no way to...
  8. How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...: I am a member of a microsoft family account which is controller by my father. I have a xbox account which contains a functioning credit card and also 10€ of funding but cannot purchase a...
  9. How do I change the age of an account that is a child's account without the parent account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the age of an account that is a child's account without the parent account?: The parent account got hacked and is now suspended and I don't know what to do. 7abadc61-6dc5-4b8e-9f23-49e84d5c2cdc
  10. Can I change my age on NBA 2K23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my age on NBA 2K23?: Hello, I just got NBA 2K23 and when I first opened the game I accidentally put in the wrong age and now the game thinks I am too young to be online or even play MyCAREER. I contacted 2k support...