How do i change my account settings so i can add my card without it claiming i need a...

Discus and support How do i change my account settings so i can add my card without it claiming i need a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't have a parent email on my account and it refuses to let me purchase or add any cards unless i have one. I have tried changing my birth year and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Danella Fletcher, Mar 21, 2023.

1. How do i change my account settings so i can add my card without it claiming i need a...

I don't have a parent email on my account and it refuses to let me purchase or add any cards unless i have one. I have tried changing my birth year and everything, nothing has worked. Is there any way that this can be fixed?

:)

Danella Fletcher, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

How do i change my account settings so i can add my card without it claiming i need a parent account?

Hi Danella, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

This error usually shows up if the account is being detected as a child which is when you create the Microsoft account then you enter the wrong birth date by accident or you are really below 18 or 21 years old. Kindly check if you're already associated with an Xbox family. You can see it by going to account.microsoft.com/family.

If you are added as a child, you'll need to sign in or ask the organizer account to remove the restriction so you can add your card.
  3. TopazBLACKWATER Win User

Need help!!!!!

i need help saw this said need help so since the last update msp have been gone how do i add money to my account there is no way stating how to add money to the account except goin and buying a card and i live no where near a store how do i add money to
    my account useing a credit card
  4. xXxXAmOrImXxXx Win User

CANT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE FROM XBOX ONE, SUDDENLY! IT WAS WORKING PERFECT! NO PROBLEM WITH 360 ONLY XBOXONE

I wonder how long I'll stay without editing my credit card settings? For I am without LIVE GOLD and I need !!! I can not UPDATE my card ... CP200 Error !!!
  5. Maskim13 Win User

Unsecure account and billing information

I claimed that my situation was "similar" to the FIFA hack because MS points were charged to my card for both my account and unknown account without my knowledge or consent. I am still of the opinion that Microsoft's billing department is at fault and my
    card information was not compromised.

I did not coin the term "FIFA hack", so no need to lecture.

I do more than insist that I did not have my card associated with more than one account; I guarantee it. I don't think I can be more clear than I have about that.
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

how do i changing settings so I can add a custom profile picture?

Hey Tiggy!

Thanks for bringing this inquiry to us! All the information regarding the profile and custom profile pics are posted on our Profile page on our website. Go through the

Profile troubleshooter
    and let us know how it goes!
Thema:

How do i change my account settings so i can add my card without it claiming i need a...

1. How do i change my account settings so i can add my card without it claiming i need a... - Similar Threads - change account settings

2. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  3. I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work: I can't play minecraft multiplayer even after enabling my microsoft account settings. I can't find the NAT settings in my xbox app, so i don't know if there is any error messages. I downloaded the...
  4. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  5. I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work: I can't play minecraft multiplayer even after enabling my microsoft account settings. I'm 14 and i do have a family group. My dad enabled everything in the microsoft account settings but still...
  6. Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox: [img] Been game sharing with a friend for years and have set his account as my home Xbox several times throughout those years from doing factory resets or getting a new Xbox. Had to factory...
  7. I can't change Xbox privacy settings from an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change Xbox privacy settings from an adult account: I have this old account that I played on when I was a kid and the Xbox privacy settings are locked I tried to change them from an adult account but I still can't access changing the other...
  8. How to change minecraft account settings to multi-player/join servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change minecraft account settings to multi-player/join servers: HELP!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT FOR MONTHS 0cb17e49-c515-415c-abdf-87b6df45fa63
  9. How to enable multiplayer in Minecraft after account settings have been changed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to enable multiplayer in Minecraft after account settings have been changed?: I wanted to play Minecraft after a few years of not playing and like a year after migrating my Mojang account to my Microsoft account. When creating my account I wasn't yet old enough to change my...
  10. someone signed into my Microsoft Account and it wasnt me. He changed the settings and i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone signed into my Microsoft Account and it wasnt me. He changed the settings and i...: Someone logged into my Microsoft Account. He changed the password, security info, and security question. I got an Email from Microsoft and it said that the security email used was *** Die...