how do i change my account privacy to unlock restricted content ingame

Discus and support how do i change my account privacy to unlock restricted content ingame in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how do i change my account privacy to unlock restricted content ingame, ive tried to leave family group and most of the solution on youtube but none of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by idkhowtochange, Dec 7, 2022.

1. how do i change my account privacy to unlock restricted content ingame

how do i change my account privacy to unlock restricted content ingame, ive tried to leave family group and most of the solution on youtube but none of it worked for me

:)

idkhowtochange, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

idkhowtochange, to be able to access restricted content for adult accounts, just configure it that way

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

Go to the top right corner, click on your avatar

click on my microsoft account

will open a tab written my personal information

Click, and go to the date of birth

Change to 18+

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. THintz x127x Win User

Not being able to get family info from Xbox Live. 0x80bd0004

I'm having the same problem, but when I tried the last step on the YouTube link, all I receive is (under both privacy and content restrictions) "Your privacy settings/content restrictions are in effect, but can't be changed until we connect to the service"
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

How do I change my "Content Restrictions."

Hello @SpotStar!

You will have to adjust the family settings to allow purchases of premium content under privacy settings. Please try logging into Microsoft Family Safety using your Xbox account. This page should show whether your account is part of a family or not. If it is, you should have an option to leave the family group. However, If you don't, please Contact us | Xbox Support.
  5. BeastBadshah Win User

Purchasing issue on VUDU

6. I Mad0x I Win User

Purchases of this content is currently not allowed for child or teen accounts

You changing their Privacy Settings from Child to Adult doesn't change the account status to adult itself. So pretty much their accounts are still child. It will be possible to change it to adult as soon as they reach 18. If that is the age of an adult in
    your country ofc. You cannot change that setting manually. The restriction on downloadable content stays locked until they reach the required age depending on the content age restriction.
Thema:

1. how do i change my account privacy to unlock restricted content ingame - Similar Threads - change account privacy

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  4. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  5. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  6. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  7. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  8. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  9. My fortnite account was made with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I changed it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My fortnite account was made with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I changed it...: They sent a reset pasword to the creation I tried to acces does not exist I creat one it is taken how? Please help me recover it I need it badly 88fcebc1-440a-4ae9-988f-3a45a7b9adf6
  10. I can't change Xbox privacy settings from an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change Xbox privacy settings from an adult account: I have this old account that I played on when I was a kid and the Xbox privacy settings are locked I tried to change them from an adult account but I still can't access changing the other...