How do I change my account from a child one to an adult one? I haven’t found anything to...

Discus and support How do I change my account from a child one to an adult one? I haven’t found anything to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I haven’t found anything to help change it even with unrestricted settings it still says it’s set on a child account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KayleighJorge., Dec 26, 2022.

1. How do I change my account from a child one to an adult one? I haven’t found anything to...

I haven’t found anything to help change it even with unrestricted settings it still says it’s set on a child account.

:)

KayleighJorge., Dec 26, 2022
  2. SpyShadow Win User

Account can't play games with other players

How can I change the birthdate from child to adult?
    Unfortunately you can not change the birthday from a child to an adult, it must age into one. My best bet would try to recover the account waitedgoblin3 if possible, i know you don't know what account it is but you can at least try to do so.
  3. RetroWilsx Win User

changing to adult

hello, i understand there are problems with signing into child acounts on xbox live, i am not a child and would wish to change my account to an adult one , how do i do this?
  4. R Westmoreland Win User

HELP!

I found this

"Before you can change the Windows Live ID associated with a child account, you must provide the Windows Live ID information for the adult account with parental control."

This is what is happening to me but i only have my account on the xbox no Parental one. So how do I chang my account to act as the parent?
  5. DeniqL Win User

How do I change my account from a child one to an adult one? I haven’t found anything to help change it even with unrestricted settings it still says it’s set on a child account.

Hi,Kayleigh! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately you can not do that

You need to wait until the account "turns" into an adult by itself according to the initial birth date. This is to avoid actual childs changing the birth date.

It is very important to set the birth date right the first time :(
  6. TomiToth Win User

Cannot play minecraft multiplayer

How do I link a adult account with my child one?
Thema:

How do I change my account from a child one to an adult one? I haven’t found anything to...

1. How do I change my account from a child one to an adult one? I haven’t found anything to... - Similar Threads - change account child

2. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  3. How do i change a child account to an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change a child account to an adult account: I can not make my account an adult account even though i am 18 years old and it says that on the account on Microsoft as well 72148e57-0e98-465d-9461-d6c200a7ec0b
  4. Change Child Account Region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Child Account Region: We have migrated to a new country and I am unable to change the region on my child's microsoft account. 83a9d129-b37c-4e73-88aa-c571c98967ce
  5. Change Adult Account into Child Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Adult Account into Child Account: I accidentally made what was supposed to be a child account an adult account and I need to change it but it's not letting me. I don't want to delete all of the progress on the account tho....
  6. change child's account region

in XBoX Accessibility
    change child's account region: It wont let me change child's account region when i try to do this it is greyed out. 10d76f58-8d30-4a77-95ab-ff8614522adb
  7. Change account to make organizer into child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change account to make organizer into child account: Hello, I need some tech help. When we got our xbox, I set up an account for my son. I then set up a different account from my daughter using a different email address as I was not tech savvy...
  8. Child account changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account changes: Hey there, community! Some of you may start to get an email, or message on your screen when signing into Xbox, detailing that you need to have a parent or guardian sign into their account to...
  9. Is it possible to change an adult account to a child account on X Box?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to change an adult account to a child account on X Box?: Hello, When my son started using his Xbox, he created his profil using my Microsoft account. However, I cannot use the parental control on the Xbox because the only account is an adult account....
  10. How do I change my child's email address for their xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my child's email address for their xbox account?: How do I change my child's email address for their xbox account? None of the previous threads answers this question as it has since changed. Please include step by step instructions. Under the...