How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

Discus and support How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by cvcciiizz __, Jun 24, 2024.

1. cvcciiizz __
    cvcciiizz __ Guest

How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor.

:)

cvcciiizz __, Jun 24, 2024
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

How can I connect my xbox to my dell monitor via HDMI?

So I understand correctly you are trying to hook your Xbox to a Dell monitor.

You have the HDMI out going from the Out to TV port on the back of the Xbox and the other end hooked into one of the HDMI ports on the monitor (normally there is only one)?

Where you would change the input is at the monitor itself normally there is a button around the power button that says either input or source.

Normally when you hit this button it should bring up a box that shows the different inputs available. Depending on what types the monitor has could be (VGA, DVI, HDMI). So you would want to pick the HDMI option once selected if the Xbox is on then it should
    pull the signal from the Xbox. The change of Input would not come from the Xbox console itself this is all done at the monitor.
  3. RemingtonJP Win User

How can I connect my xbox to my dell monitor via HDMI?

I did this but nothing showed up on the monitor. How can I get the HDMI input to show up on this monitor?
  4. Churchkdogg17 Win User

Xbox one (DP to hdmi)

Hi by your monitor is like a PC All-in-One, when you conect in your xbox the HDMI Cable in HDMI-Out and in your Monitor you Plug in a HDMI Port you don't have any option in your computer to change the receive the image by a external video providor?
    The port on my monitor is a “DP” or display port. Its shaped slightly different than hdmi, bit i did buy appropriate cable and adapter When i switch to the dp input option it goes to power save mode like it does not recognize the input.
  5. DreamWeaver23 Win User

HDMI AV Cable reboot xbox

I have the Microsoft dongle (sound adaper thingy) plugged into the AV port, and the HDMI running to my monitor.

my AV port stuff runs to my external speaks.

When i change the input on my monitor from HDMI, its fine, the xbox still runs, but when i change it back to HDMI, the xbox resets. Help?
  6. DreamWeaver23 Win User

HDMI problem

I have the Microsoft dongle (sound adaper thingy) plugged into the AV port, and the HDMI running to my monitor.

my AV port stuff runs to my external speaks.

When i change the input on my monitor from HDMI, its fine, the xbox still runs, but when i change it back to HDMI, the xbox resets. Help?
Thema:

1. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi... - Similar Threads - change input timing

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  4. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  5. I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...: please help I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway and now i cant see my screen so i can't revert it and i cant reset my monitor without the...
  6. audio cuts when input is changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    audio cuts when input is changed: I’m using a Samsung M7 monitor with studio monitor speakers. These work fine together until the input is switched to an Xbox series X. Signal chain should be Xbox >hdmi>M7 monitor >usb out...
  7. how do i change my input timings on my dell monitor.

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i change my input timings on my dell monitor.: i connected my xbox to the monitor and it said please change your timings to 1920x1080,60hz or any other monitor listed timings as per the monitor specifications c59c853c-79d2-4c2f-9df5-fb0b8ef9d496
  8. No sound coming from Xbox but sound coming from tv if i change input

in XBoX Accessibility
    No sound coming from Xbox but sound coming from tv if i change input: No sound coming from Xbox but sound coming from tv if i change input 862867c7-2326-45bb-823d-c393c5744a52
  9. How to allow WII Remote inputs and change them to keyboard outputs

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to allow WII Remote inputs and change them to keyboard outputs: Hello, I am trying to play the new Lego Star Wars using a WII remote to have a little fun, but for some reason, I can not find a way to do this despite the various resources on the internet....
  10. Can my child change their own gamertag without parental input or knowledge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my child change their own gamertag without parental input or knowledge?: Hi, My sons gamertag has recently changed and we wondered is this something he can do himself without parental input (he has a child's account and is 8) or should we be concerned about account...