How do I change an email address on my Microsoft xbox account

Discus and support How do I change an email address on my Microsoft xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to change the primary email address on my Microsoft xbox account, can I do this without losing any progress I have built.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jamtom74, Aug 24, 2022.

1. jamtom74
    jamtom74 Guest

I need to change the primary email address on my Microsoft xbox account, can I do this without losing any progress I have built.

:)

jamtom74, Aug 24, 2022
  2. Internet Expert Win User

How do I change email address on my xbox

3. greg_window10_instal Win User

Gamertag

bltstephen,

I had to do the same thing about my email address a while ago. The steps on how to do this are outlined at "How to change the
    email address associated with your Microsoft account
    ". I recommend doing this first and making sure everything works before making any changes to your gamer tag.

support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

SA
  4. WPAK Win User

Changer l'adresse mail [Translate] Change email address

Web translation:

Change the email address

Hello, the email address associated with this account is that of my parents (I was 12 when I created account) I would like to transfer my account to my personal email address but I do not know how to help
    me if you like.

Response:

Hi there,

I'm not sure it's the solution you seek bu the only thing you can do is to change the primary email address from the Microsoft Account (Xbox Live Account is attached to that).

See this link for more information on that option:
    https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  5. SheaRally Win User

CANCEL!

How do I completely remove an email address from a Microsoft account that I accidentally created a long time ago, its not used for anything? I want to use that email address to sign in to my actual Xbox Live account, and then how do I change the email sign
    on on the account i want to use it for?
  6. WPAK Win User

Cuenta

Web translation:

Account

How do I change the account linked to my gamertag

Response:

Hi there,

the thing you can change is the primary email address connected to the Microsoft Account, which results in you needing a different email address to sign in to your Microsoft Account and thus also the Xbox Live Account.

See this link for the steps on how to change the primary email address on the account:

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

If you seek something else then please let it know so we can try and specify the steps you need (if available)
Thema:

1. How do I change an email address on my Microsoft xbox account - Similar Threads - change email address

2. Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?: I need to change my email on my Xbox account but don’t want to loose my primary Microsoft email 053829a5-9ba5-48c6-8c1f-fa57638635d6
  3. Can someone manually change my email address that is linked to my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone manually change my email address that is linked to my xbox account?: Hey so I have a big problem. I had accidentally deleted my email account that is linked to my xbox account. I tried really hard to recover this account but I am truly unable to, and google is not...
  4. change email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    change email address: I no longer work at Audiology Systems and have no way of accessing emails sent to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. My xbox account is setup with this email...
  5. Change email address on profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email address on profile?: My son has been using my email address for his Minecraft account now I want to transfer his profile over to his email.address so I can use my own email address for my new xbox account. Can anyone...
  6. Changing Email Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Email Address: I am trying to change my "Account Alias" as it is an old college email that I no longer have access to. Under "add email" it does not give me the option to merge accounts: [img] I have my...
  7. Change email address on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change email address on xbox: My ex husband has his xbox linked to my email account. I've changed my password for security & privacy reasons but he now can't access his xbox without me giving him my new password which I don't...
  8. Need to change secondary email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to change secondary email address: I'm having an issue trying to update my Xbox account. I want to activate two step verification, but it wants to verify that it's actually me. The issue is the secondary email address it wants to...
  9. How to change email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change email address?: I can't access my email account I originally used, and would like to change/update my account to my new email. But when I try to change it there is no option. How do I update my email address or...
  10. My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...: My account, which is my personal account (not this one), got hacked through Minecraft, I was trying to redeem a code for a rank on Hypixel, when I received a notification on my email that a new...