How do I cancel my membership and completely destroy all personal information

Discus and support How do I cancel my membership and completely destroy all personal information in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Cancel my membership and destroy all my personal information 96c4c12f-9001-4ccf-9653-5031eeda04fd Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 58b3564b-45f2-486d-9823-e, Nov 29, 2022.

1. How do I cancel my membership and completely destroy all personal information

Cancel my membership and destroy all my personal information

:)

58b3564b-45f2-486d-9823-e, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

Do you have access to the account that you want to delete and cancel the subscription?

If that’s the case, please follow the steps provided in the article below in order to completely delete your Microsoft
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Want to switch from xbox live gold family to just plain xbox live gold one person. HOW????

How do I cancel a Gold Family Pack membership?

For information about how to cancel your membership, see
    Cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

-

Once the membership has been cancelled or run out you can go to a regular Gold membership.
  4. KaraHoley Win User

Xbox Store Problem

Well turns out when i got to view my subscriptions, it says that my xbox live gold membership has been canceled. How do I renew it, I updated my paypal/billing information both the website and my console. I need to know how to renew it. Thanks!
  5. xXhunterITAXx Win User

Looking For Last Stand Partner.

man a person hack my xbox and destroy some things in my games and i wanna know how and were that *** do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Yanyannnn Win User

how do i cancel my guardio membership

Hello GARY PAUL1,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Thema:

1. How do I cancel my membership and completely destroy all personal information - Similar Threads - cancel membership completely

2. how do i cancel my guardio membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i cancel my guardio membership: how do i cancel my guardio membership d723d65e-2705-48f4-b31c-ddfe8a610923
  3. HOW DO I CANCEL MY 360 XBOX MEMBERSHIP CHARGE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW DO I CANCEL MY 360 XBOX MEMBERSHIP CHARGE?: HOW DO I CANCEL MY 360 XBOX MEMBERSHIP CHARGE? 65ae705b-fef9-48e4-af0e-1a953afffe9d
  4. Dc Universe Online membership cancel Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dc Universe Online membership cancel Xbox One: I bought a 3-month membership for DC Universe Online for my Xbox One, but I can't find a cancel option anywhere. I just want to make sure that I won't be charge automatly in case I don't want to...
  5. Cannot cancel Game Pass Subscription, cannot add new Gold Membership, cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot cancel Game Pass Subscription, cannot add new Gold Membership, cannot connect to...: I feel like my XBox Live subscription is stuck in purgatory, no support avenues have led to any help, and I think manual intervention is needed. I tried to cancel my Game Pass Ultimate...
  6. Is to late to revert back to gold status after I cancel gold membership?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is to late to revert back to gold status after I cancel gold membership?: I love this community so far and not sure I can revert back to gold after I cancel 5 times over the past 6 months. 7fe8843f-4b00-44ea-bc93-6f7a0ae913de
  7. Süresi Geçmiş Üyeliğimi İptal Edemiyorum? [Translate] Can't Cancel My Expired Membership?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Süresi Geçmiş Üyeliğimi İptal Edemiyorum? [Translate] Can't Cancel My Expired Membership?: 3 aylık gamepass'i 6tlye aldıktan sonra yinelemesini kapatmak istediğimde kapatamadım, hatalarla karşılaştım. 3 ay sonunda kartımdan 177tl çekmeye çalıştınız fakat param yoktu. yinelemek için...
  8. Need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number.: My son need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number. He does not have the Xbox any more but we are charged every month for it. 6ec179cb-8241-456c-b055-52b23da2711b
  9. xbox gold üyelik nasıl iptal ederim?[How do I cancel xbox gold membership?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gold üyelik nasıl iptal ederim?[How do I cancel xbox gold membership?]: merhaba ve aldığım xbox one s konsoluyla xbox gold üyeliğimi nasıl iptal ederim? [Translation - hello and how do I cancel my xbox gold membership with xbox one s console?]...
  10. NO ME DEJA CANCELAR UNA MEMBRESIA GOLD [Translation-DO NOT LET ME CANCEL A GOLD MEMBERSHIP]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO ME DEJA CANCELAR UNA MEMBRESIA GOLD [Translation-DO NOT LET ME CANCEL A GOLD MEMBERSHIP]: ESTOY PIDIENDO AYUDA POR AQUI YA QUE NO MEDEJA CANCELARLA DE NINGUNA OTRA FORMA [Translation- I AM ASKING FOR HELP HERE AS IT DOES NOT MEASURE TO CANCEL IT IN ANY OTHER WAY]...