how do i cancel microsoft ultilmate?i need a number to talk to a human not a robot

Discus and support how do i cancel microsoft ultilmate?i need a number to talk to a human not a robot in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i need a phone number to talk to a human about cancelling microsoft ultimate 3e925a18-e40a-4d90-976a-eb9eaf37b57f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tenn.papaT, Nov 5, 2021.

1. tenn.papaT
    tenn.papaT Guest

how do i cancel microsoft ultilmate?i need a number to talk to a human not a robot

i need a phone number to talk to a human about cancelling microsoft ultimate

:)

tenn.papaT, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello Tenn.papaT, you can cancel or manage your subscription via the link below, simply log in with the account you use on Xbox and have the active subscription, when you find the subscription click "Manage" and you can cancel or unsubscribe from your subscription automatically.

https://account.microsoft.com/services

Best regards,

3. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

4. Ronnieee Win User

How do I actually TALK TO A HUMAN

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

Any issues you want to get help with?

All the answers you will get here is actually coming from a live person. Please let me know how we can help.
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

How do I talk to a human being???

Hi, AlecWells1,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. I see that you have been attempting to contact our support team due to your issue with Minecraft for PS4. I am happy to help and provide suggestions that will hopefully resolve your problem.

Solution 1: PlayStation® Technical Support FAQ – Home (minecraft.net) this FAQ walks you through issues you might encounter with the game on PS4. Please scroll down to the Login and Lag Issues. Then you can read "Failed to Login-scenario 1 or 2".

Solution 2: Report a Bug

Suppose the above FAQ did not resolve your issue. Then I would highly suggest filing a bug with Minecraft support, and they can further assist you in resolving this problem. Minecraft support is who you want to work with for any issues with accounts.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  6. BillieKuhlman Win User

Charged for a cancelled order

I tried the chat as well and got no where because when I type in the cancelled order number it doesn't recognize it as a purchase. I need to speak to a human! :)
Thema:

1. how do i cancel microsoft ultilmate?i need a number to talk to a human not a robot - Similar Threads - cancel microsoft ultilmate

2. Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it: I sent my under warranty controller to Microsoft and they cancelled the order. They did not let me know via e-mail. I only realized it was cancelled when I selected the controller in my devices on...
  3. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b
  4. I want to cancel MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MONT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to cancel MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MONT: I want to cancel MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MONT 4b00980e-5c91-44de-9018-66f8f1d8e23f
  5. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  6. Hacked and I don’t know how. How can I cancel the Microsoft ultimate *

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked and I don’t know how. How can I cancel the Microsoft ultimate *: I’ve been getting recent activity saying Microsoft Ultimate * has been paid . I don’t have Microsoft nor use it ! Please cancel this and have somebody contact me this is getting ridiculous! I...
  7. Can't cancel monthly fee of $19.03 for Microsoft*Ultimate 1M

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't cancel monthly fee of $19.03 for Microsoft*Ultimate 1M: I am being charged a monthly fee of $19.03 for Microsoft*Ultimate 1M and cannot figure out which account it connected to or how to cancel it. I have 2 kids with 2 accounts but looked under...
  8. Need to cancel all Microsoft*Store Robux charges. Don't know how they got my credit card...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to cancel all Microsoft*Store Robux charges. Don't know how they got my credit card...: how to answer the question above is beyond me! I cannot get any response to canceling the charges placed on my credit card. Unauthorized charges and cannot get action from anyone to respond....
  9. Sent Xbox for repair, Microsoft cancelled warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent Xbox for repair, Microsoft cancelled warranty: My original warranty expired in dec 2023, but it’s expired already after I had to send it back to Microsoft last week, when it was faulty, it shouldn’t have expired. I’ve checked the warranty and...
  10. My credit card has been fraudulently used for Microsoft subscription and I cannot cancel it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My credit card has been fraudulently used for Microsoft subscription and I cannot cancel it: My credit card has been fraudulently used for Microsoft subscription and I cannot cancel it f0fa7c71-49e6-4c67-a817-456e57dec6ba