how do I cancel and get a refund on my account I can't get into

Discus and support how do I cancel and get a refund on my account I can't get into in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; need a refund and cancellation of Xbox game pass ec379994-0757-4a44-88f4-33729257d13d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nicholas cerda, Feb 2, 2023.

1. how do I cancel and get a refund on my account I can't get into

need a refund and cancellation of Xbox game pass

:)

nicholas cerda, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. ngocphi Win User

How do I get a refund for a cancelation of subscription

Unless you canceled upgraded time from xgu then no you forfeited the gold.balance as it wss stacked time not one month

If you canceled then you would've gotten it back

HOWEVER it does take time

F yoh had a year of gold and upgraded to xgu then no as you would've had 1 year and 1month of xgu and of you canceled you would only get 1month refunded I
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I get a refund for a cancelation of subscription

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Steven

When you cancel a subscription the system lets you know if you’re eligible for a refund

If you didn’t saw this message this means that you’re not eligible for a refund, sorry

You can try filling the form below, but nothing is guaranteed

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund
  5. Kamil i Piotr Bielsk Win User

How do I refund a Preorder that is older then 2 weeks?

It's been released and I still can't refund/cancel it through xbox or my account. What is the xbox support email? Cause I can't get it from the "contact us"
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

How do I get it to him and cancel my account?

Hi there Jo-anne, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In this situation, it will be necessary for you to request a refund for the subscription you purchased on the wrong account and then purchase it on the correct account.

To request a refund for the subscription, please follow these steps:

1. Go to the following link, which contains a form you need to fill out with the required information:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

2. In the field where they ask you which item you want a refund for, please write the full name of the subscription. You can find the order number for the purchase on this website (by logging in with the account where the subscription was purchased):

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

3. After you've filled out the form and submitted it, you will receive an email with the decision regarding your refund request within a maximum of 72 hours.

Afterwards, you should purchase the subscription with the correct account by logging into your son's account. Double-check that you are in the correct account before making the purchase.

I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions, please let me know.

Best regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. how do I cancel and get a refund on my account I can't get into - Similar Threads - cancel refund account

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  4. Subscription cancellation and refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription cancellation and refund: I’ve been wrongly charged twice for a game server rental that i cancelled over 2 months ago. I’ve double checked my subscriptions page, it says it’s cancelled and even tells me I’ve only been...
  5. If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel: I need to know that's why I'm asking because I accidentally requested a refund so I want to know if that's a way I could cancel the refund 48baedd7-1faa-4a29-baaa-9f3991ae4135
  6. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  7. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  8. Game Pass charged money after account cancellation and no refund avaliable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass charged money after account cancellation and no refund avaliable: Hi, My name is Enrico, and ive recently been charged 12,99 for one month of game pass ultimate wrongly. I cancelled my subscription on the 28th of August, but i was nonetheless charged 12,99...
  9. Finding email account linked to XBOX - (trying to cancel subscription & get a refund)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Finding email account linked to XBOX - (trying to cancel subscription & get a refund): We are getting charged monthly for an Xbox subscription but can't cancel b/c it's not connected to any of our email accounts. Worried a kid may have one and forgotten but it's linked to our bank...
  10. Cancel my refund request with Microsoft account balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel my refund request with Microsoft account balance?: I thought I bought the wrong game and requested for a refund. I was just wondering if I can cancel it or if my money will return to my Microsoft account balance as I don't use a bank...