How do i cancel a refund I have made

Discus and support How do i cancel a refund I have made in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have made an accidental refund will you be able to cancel this refund 59ca7b00-8d57-4dac-9eb4-b962335cab96 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kene Agu, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Kene Agu
    Kene Agu Guest

Hello I have made an accidental refund will you be able to cancel this refund

:)

Kene Agu, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you just request a refund you can simply reply to the email confirmation of your request.

But if the refund has been already approved I apologize but you may need to repurchase the game or item.
  3. schweppervescent Win User

Requesting to refund PC Game Pass

Hi Ricardo,

This all too confusing. I just want a refund. How do I do it??

I have already tried cancelling my subscription but there was NO option to cancel immediately / refund.
  4. mitchdznn Win User

How do I cancel a refund request/will it be cancelled?

Hi, thank you for such a quick response!

I never knew about the passcode ill be sure to put that on as we speak.

I have emailed the email back asking for cancellation as instructed so from here I think we are all good.

Thank you for your help :)
  5. AngelObullets Win User

How do I cancel a refund request/will it be cancelled?

6. aissam anaflous Win User

How do I cancel a refund request?

hahah same problem here , i refunded a game and its approved with no email saying thats its refunded and also the game is still playable now even with the refund it approved , but my guess here is the refund system is bugged 100% because the refund isn't going through , the status of the game is "completed" on microsoft order history instead of "refunded" , so yeah xD
Thema:

1. How do i cancel a refund I have made - Similar Threads - cancel refund made

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  4. Subscription cancellation and refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription cancellation and refund: I’ve been wrongly charged twice for a game server rental that i cancelled over 2 months ago. I’ve double checked my subscriptions page, it says it’s cancelled and even tells me I’ve only been...
  5. If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel: I need to know that's why I'm asking because I accidentally requested a refund so I want to know if that's a way I could cancel the refund 48baedd7-1faa-4a29-baaa-9f3991ae4135
  6. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  7. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  8. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b
  9. cancel the refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cancel the refund request: I would like to cancel the refund request How can I do that? 67239b4a-bf16-46d2-9b03-cec6cbc650fc
  10. How do I cancel a refund request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel a refund request?: I want to cancel a refund request how do I do it? d80e15d4-55fc-4023-8bc1-d6d8a159493e