How do I cancel a gamepass subscription on pc?

Discus and support How do I cancel a gamepass subscription on pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried so many times and it does never let me unsubscribe and when I go to the manage page it says to subscribe again for 1 dollar, I don't know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by y.oshi.i, Aug 17, 2022.

1. y.oshi.i
    y.oshi.i Guest

I have tried so many times and it does never let me unsubscribe and when I go to the manage page it says to subscribe again for 1 dollar, I don't know what to do and I have had so much trouble with microsoft in the past and I dont want more

:)

y.oshi.i, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. DrifterX22 Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

You purchased gamepass and then canceled your Xbox live. Now you want to cancel gamepass so then when the subscription times run out you will no londer have either gamepass or live. You canceled both.

I do not see any store refunding you for a subscription you bought, activated then canceled.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox gold ripped me off

When you refunded the Ultimate GamePass you essentially canceled all subscriptions, as UGP is Xbox Live, GamePass for console and PC. You will have to resubscribe to Xbox Live and GamePass again.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

How do I Uninstall Gamepass games after cancelling Gamepass Subscription (PC)

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To uninstall Gamepass games from your PC after canceling your Gamepass subscription, you can follow these steps:

Press the Windows key + I to open the "Settings" app.

Go to "Apps" and click on "Apps & features".

Scroll down to find the Gamepass game you want to uninstall and click on it.

Click on the "Uninstall" button and follow the prompts to uninstall the game.

Repeat the process for any other Gamepass games you want to uninstall.

If you are unable to uninstall the games through the "Apps & features" section in the "Settings" app, you can try uninstalling them through the "Control Panel". To do this, follow these steps:

Press the Windows key + R to open the "Run" dialog.

Type "control" and press Enter to open the "Control Panel".

Go to "Programs" and click on "Uninstall a program".

Scroll down to find the Gamepass game you want to uninstall and click on it.

Click on the "Uninstall" button and follow the prompts to uninstall the game.

Repeat the process for any other Gamepass games you want to uninstall.
  6. Ethan Bokobza Win User

Why can't i get a refund for a Game DLC that i have paid for twice?!?

now they are all pieces of ****.

they hire the worst of people to do this ****.

i canceled my pc gamepass subscription

Zero consumer friendly

they should change this system.

i **** bought the thing twice!

refund me the first purchase.

****?
Thema:

1. How do I cancel a gamepass subscription on pc? - Similar Threads - cancel gamepass subscription

2. Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...: I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday. And all the other games work fine, except...
  3. starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?: I like Starfield. A lot. But I don,t need the aggrivation. There is no error message. XBox X just dumps Starfield from the load last save screen to the Xbox dashboard. Started a few days ago. I am...
  4. How can I cancel gamepass subscription when I’ve been locked out my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel gamepass subscription when I’ve been locked out my account?: Locked out of my account, can’t recover it because it’s connected to my old phone number. Lost all my digital possessions, saved game files and gamer score from the last 20 years. Can’t cancel my...
  5. Xbox UI changes: have cancelled my Gamepass sub in protest. Here's why.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox UI changes: have cancelled my Gamepass sub in protest. Here's why.: This may sound extreme, but I've just cancelled my Gamepass Ultimate sub in protest at the invasive and intrusive advertising on my Xbox dashboard. I was actually surprised how, well, hurt and...
  6. I cancelled my gamepass a while back, but after i buy games it won’t let me play them and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled my gamepass a while back, but after i buy games it won’t let me play them and...: When I buy games and install them without having gamepass, i try to play them and it says i need to have gamepass. i don’t know what to do. 8ff392c2-7a63-4cda-b4b9-c908f6a688f0
  7. If i cancel the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription will my Claud Gaming saves be deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i cancel the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription will my Claud Gaming saves be deleted?: So i justs subscribed to the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. And i wonder what happens when i cancel the subscription for a month and then resubscribe to it. Will my Cloud Gaming saves be there or will...
  8. Cannot resume or cancel download (Xbox Gamepass PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot resume or cancel download (Xbox Gamepass PC): Trying to download Just Cause 4: Reloaded. Noticed it was stuck at 0% when trying to resume or cancel the installation it would be stuck in the queue or perpetually canceling. Already tried most...
  9. How do I cancel my Gamepass Ultimate subscription if I am unable to access my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel my Gamepass Ultimate subscription if I am unable to access my account?: I play on PC and bought the gamepass ultimate subscription. I tried logging in the other day and was unable to because of my password. I tried changing my password a couple times but each time I...
  10. Cannot resume or cancel download (Xbox Gamepass PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot resume or cancel download (Xbox Gamepass PC): Resume and cancel buttons do nothing, issue is same as listed here https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/not-able-to-resume-download-or-even-re-download-game-on-xbox-game-pass-for-pc.3733379/...