How do I buy Minecraft Dungeons DLC on xcloud ?

Discus and support How do I buy Minecraft Dungeons DLC on xcloud ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I paid for the DLC on the xbox app, but for some reasons, it only works with the PC version. That is very stupid cause I don't want to play with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Larouche, Mar 8, 2023.

1. How do I buy Minecraft Dungeons DLC on xcloud ?

Hello, I paid for the DLC on the xbox app, but for some reasons, it only works with the PC version. That is very stupid cause I don't want to play with my PC, I'd like the flexibility to play anywhere and own the DLC that I bought just like the other games that work with cloud or PC.

Did Microsoft screwed that up again ? ... Cause I can't upload a toon without losing DLC exclusive items as far as for now. Why is it so complicated and frustrating like that ?

Thanks,

:)

David Larouche, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi David!

Sorry to hear about what happened. If your DLCs were already purchased under your account, it should be available for your game in cloud.

Please check the game add-ons from the link below by scrolling down at the bottom. Click on each add-on and confirm if it says you own it or has an option to install it to confirm that they’re added to your account.
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-dung...

You may also confirm that on your order history https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
  3. SammyVS Win User

XCloud DLC only question

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

So far we can only use xCloud with the content that is available there. It is not possible to buy Games/DLC separately and use with xCloud.
  4. jasbo27 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons gift code redeemed but still says Buy Now in Minecraft Dungeons Launcher

You cannot redeem code on Minecrafty Dungeons site. I tried it and it didn't work. It worked on Microsoft store site, i can see in microsoft store, that i have Minecraft Dungeons. On Minecraft Dungeons site it still shows i have to buy it
  5. XBF - Evie Win User

minecraft dungeons dlc pack

Hello LucarioGrenada,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

If you do not have this already, we recommend that you download the Minecraft Launcher from the MS Store onto your PC. When it is downloaded, please sign in with your Microsoft Account that you used to purchase the Minecraft DLC Bundle. After you are signed in, you can select the "Minecraft Dungeons" option from the left pane and play. You can also view the DLC from within the Minecraft Dungeons page in the launcher by selecting the "DLC" option from the top ribbon.

Additionally, we recommend that you visit these two support articles from Mojang that discuss Minecraft Dungeon FAQ and Dungeon DLC FAQ. If you have any other questions or issues with launching this content, we recommend that you contact Mojang Support and submit a request.

Sincerely,

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
  6. Kathy A. Win User

I bought a MC Dungeons DLC and I can't get it back.

Hello John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to get back to playing the DLC bundle you once purchased.

There is a possibility that the compatibility of the DLC bundle did not match to the one you purchase and to the device you are about to play the game with.

For this case, we recommend you sign into your account and visit this link: Buy Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate DLC Bundle | Xbox.

If you can use the DLC bundle and it is not showing as Buy Now, then you have purchased the Xbox Console version of the DLC. This is not compatible with PC.

In any case, it is not showing as Buy Now and issue persists, try to check your account on Minecraft site and see if it is showing DLC. Please use this link: Sign in | Minecraft.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. How do I buy Minecraft Dungeons DLC on xcloud ? - Similar Threads - buy Minecraft Dungeons

2. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  3. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  4. if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...: im asking this because im considering buying it from there because its cheaper but im not sure if it will work of it is even safe to do so cf4f0bf8-12aa-46e5-9d1f-37a5172d003f
  5. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  6. I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One: I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One, and I would like to know if it would work for Xbox Series S. Thanks in advance for any response or help e8ae3351-1409-4c2e-a113-3707ad62c6fb
  7. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons is telling me that I have to buy it again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons is telling me that I have to buy it again?: I bought it a while ago (not sure if it was pre-release or shortly after). I played it for about six or so months then lost interest in it. I recently picked up Minecraft again and saw that I had...
  9. I HAVE MINECRAFT DUNGEONS BUT MINECRAFT LAUNCHER SAY I NEED BUY.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE MINECRAFT DUNGEONS BUT MINECRAFT LAUNCHER SAY I NEED BUY.: Hi! I have purchased Minecraft dungeons on steam and i logged into my Microsoft account.But Minecraft launcher still says I need to buy.I can only play on steam.Can I login to the game from...
  10. Bought minecraft dungeons but need to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought minecraft dungeons but need to buy it again: I pre-ordered minceraft dungeons, but now when I try to install it it shows up a "Minecraft Dungeons For Windows + Launcher" which is asking me to buy it again. b0927dae-bbf2-440d-a97e-a79f8a819637