How do i bring an obscene gamertag to XBLPET attention if reports are not working?

Discus and support How do i bring an obscene gamertag to XBLPET attention if reports are not working? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My first report on the GT was almost a year ago. The gamertag gets removed by moderators for profanity if i post it. But apparently it is ok to have as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Something Wolfy, Feb 6, 2023.

1. How do i bring an obscene gamertag to XBLPET attention if reports are not working?

My first report on the GT was almost a year ago. The gamertag gets removed by moderators for profanity if i post it. But apparently it is ok to have as a GT?

I need to file a complaint, or speak to a manager.

I have children who use xbox and i need to know that their safety is being taken seriously

I have blocked the player on two occasions, but harassment continues via alternate accounts.

At this point i am wondering whether to contact relevant news outlets

:)

Something Wolfy, Feb 6, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

How do i bring an obscene gamertag to XBLPET attention if reports are not working?

My first report on the GT was almost a year ago. The gamertag gets removed by moderators for profanity if i post it. But apparently it is ok to have as a GT?

I need to file a complaint, or speak to a manager.

I have children who use xbox and i need to know that their safety is being taken seriously

I have blocked the player on two occasions, but harassment continues via alternate accounts.

At this point i am wondering whether to contact relevant news outlets
    Reporting them is the only way to bring it to the enforcement teams attention.

As far as getting harrased on alt accounts you can set your privacy settings so only friends can communicate with you.
  3. Something Wolfy Win User

How do i bring an obscene gamertag to XBLPET attention when it defeats the profanity filters?

Where do i go then to file a complaint about XBLPET not doing their job?

The lack of transparency leaves people with extremely limited options
  4. Smwutches Win User

How do i bring an obscene gamertag to XBLPET attention when it defeats the profanity filters?

You would report them via their profile and explain why in the comment box for the report. You don't have to get a high volume of people to report them as it only takes 1 valid report and only people who have come across them should report them, otherwise, it's considered false reporting.
  5. Something Wolfy Win User

Yea that is what i did originally but what is the point in getting their alt accounts banned. I unblocked the original ts because if i am getting harassed it may as well be on the actual account so any enforcement action actually does something.

none of this changes the fact that their obscene gamertags are not being picked up by the automated system

Or is it now acceptable to reference having my balls on your chin in my gamertag?

Last time i read the relevant rules, deliberatly bypassing or defeating profanity filters was a separate offence..?

Who can i speak to to address this problem?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Why not just block them then you wont get any communications from them.
Thema:

1. How do i bring an obscene gamertag to XBLPET attention if reports are not working? - Similar Threads - bring obscene gamertag

2. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Thx for bringing back "friends in games"

in XboX Insiders
    Thx for bringing back "friends in games": This was one of the best features, to see quickly who is playing the same game. Now it's back. Thx Microsoft submitted by /u/masterchief339 [link] [comments]
  5. Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...: I would like to see more games from XboX 360 go onto the new gen not to make a Christmas list but it would nice see games like Forza Motorsport 4 and Nascar Inside Lane to make a return....
  6. my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...: my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it down other than a exterior cooling pad 3ab50877-f7a5-452d-b3f1-e57a03abd983
  7. Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan: Bring back bakugan plz. It hurts to be able to see the achievements but not be able to play the game. submitted by /u/Life-Entertainment31 [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  9. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  10. Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x: I have been waiting to see if it will be added but figured if I put a post out that could help the process.please please add this game I grew up playing it and would really like to play it again...