How do I become a Xbox series x game tester

Discus and support How do I become a Xbox series x game tester in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I would like to become a game tester for Xbox series x I spend 12 hours a day on Xbox I'm a big fan of Xbox and I'd really like to be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by travis obrien, Mar 28, 2023.

1. How do I become a Xbox series x game tester

Hello I would like to become a game tester for Xbox series x I spend 12 hours a day on Xbox I'm a big fan of Xbox and I'd really like to be able to pretest games and give my opinion I'm also a YouTuber so I can share my game play on YouTube to promote the game before it comes out

:)

travis obrien, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Go O Win User

Hey iam look for job for testing game out on Xbox
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Yeah,i did game testing many moons ago & it almost put me of gaming completely.

Playing the same little bit of a game for hours & hours is one of the most mind numbing experiences i've ever had & not a job i'd recommend to anyone.I lasted 2 weeks lol.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you worked in QC you would not be allowed to broadcast it to others. You sign a hefty NDA with serious, real world penalties for doing so. Companies can and have taken legal action against leakers. You're thinking of influencers given opportunities by marketing people to advertise the game. If your channel is big enough and has the right demographics, they would reach out to you.

If you're serious about actual game testing, You would need to apply for a job at a developer, Testing is not, lockdown aside, done remotely. You would also need to be at least 18

And it's not a fun job. it's hard, repetitive work. When you've played the same three levels 8 hours or more a day for the last year, trust me, it's a job. And you can tell me you know that, but you don't really know it until you're in sleeping in your office waiting on a build
  5. Stephaccino Win User

Hi Travis, thanks for your question. I'm happy to help.

It sounds like you'd be interested in the Xbox Insider program. Please view the link below to learn more about it!

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Becoming a video game tester beyond a program like this can involve college courses and specific requirements dependent on the company you're looking to work with. You may wish to research the career, as it gets way more involved than just playing a new game.

-Steph
  6. Isaiah Nieves Win User

Hello I would like to become a game tester for Xbox series x I spend 12 hours a day on Xbox I'm a big fan of Xbox and I'd really like to be able to pretest games and give my opinion I'm also a YouTuber so I can share my game play on YouTube to promote the game before it comes out
    What do I have to do going about doing that I have a YouTube channel that barely has 3 subscribers can you help me please
Thema:

1. How do I become a Xbox series x game tester - Similar Threads - become series game

2. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  3. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  4. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...
  5. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  6. Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming: I bought my Xbox one x back in December and have been using it moderately, but as I was in the middle of playing palworlds today I noticed a noise that kept getting louder. I checked the vents/fan...
  7. I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...: I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The next day when I play it again it loads up to 75% and completely exits the game. What should I do? Help!!...
  8. I recently upgraded to xbox series x i had games for xbox one can they become an series x...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently upgraded to xbox series x i had games for xbox one can they become an series x...: As an exmple gta 5 i bought the xbox one version will it become a series x or no 438cfa51-fa83-48da-bbc6-09117fce1d78
  9. Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?: I know the 360 store is shutting down in July of next year and I was wondering if all games will become available on Xbox one once the 360 store shuts down? A lot of my favorite games such as...
  10. Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?: Hi everyone! Since last update when I try to launch any X/S optimised game I received the error code 0x87e50033. Any other games work just fines. I tried everything mentioned in xbox...