How do I become a part of the Xbox Enforcement Team?

Discus and support How do I become a part of the Xbox Enforcement Team? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just found out what the Xbox Enforcement team is, and I've just become super desperate to join the team. Does anyone know the requirements or how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Christopher Hoston, Jul 16, 2022.

  1. How do I become a part of the Xbox Enforcement Team?


    I just found out what the Xbox Enforcement team is, and I've just become super desperate to join the team. Does anyone know the requirements or how to join the team?

    :)
     
    Christopher Hoston, Jul 16, 2022
    #1
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

    How do I become a part of the Xbox Enforcement Team?

    as above, also prepare to move to Redmond too.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    How do I become a part of the Xbox Enforcement Team?

    It's just like any other job. You check to see if Microsoft is hiring for that position and apply, interview, etc. http://careers.microsoft.com
  4. BrianGunter Win User

    How to become part of the XBL Enforcement team?

    You got all of the online achievements for those games while playing offline? That's a neat trick. </sarcasm>
  5. Fyer Win User

    How to become part of the XBL Enforcement team?

    You would need to apply at Microsoft for a job within the Xbox departments.
  6. Invoked by Red Win User

    How to become part of the XBL Enforcement team?

    [quote user="oL Purple Lo"]

    @theowenkiller, no I earnt all these legitly, if I modded for this account I would have over 200,000, I don't like how you would just assume, this is what has gotten me banned before so before you question just because I have all the achievements for my
    games that's a little annoying. I've had this account a non Xbox live account for a while, and got a few other since making it an xbl profile the only thing that I would question is how I have bought something in halo reach need to be lt cnl when I am private,
    this is because I had gotten to commander offline and had to reset when I came to play online, do not assume. All games you see I have played online with

    [/quote]

    But you've unlocked all the achievements in Halo 3. Even those that require you to be online such as the Vidmaster Challenges and those specific to certain maps that state "in a ranked or social match". None of the Halo 3 achievements have a time stamp on
    them.
Thema:

How do I become a part of the Xbox Enforcement Team?

Loading...
  1. How do I become a part of the Xbox Enforcement Team? - Similar Threads - become part Enforcement

  2. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  3. How does one become an insider? Is there a site or is it invitation?

    in XboX Insiders
    How does one become an insider? Is there a site or is it invitation?: Delete if not allowed, but how does one go about getting a pass to be an insider? Or however that works I’m not too sure, but just found out about it and would love to join, especially with the...
  4. Rumors of converting physical games to become digitalize

    in XboX Insiders
    Rumors of converting physical games to become digitalize: So I heard online about how Xbox is planning to do the same move as PlayStation where their next console will be digital only but I also heard that it can transfer your physicals game and convert...
  5. How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release?

    in XboX Insiders
    How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release?: The title pretty much says it all but I'll add some context. I bought a ROG XBox Ally, and I joined the Insider program to get access to the feature that allows you to add apps and games to your...
  6. Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly: A couple of ideas: Sorting by game price should be an option. Option to filter out base games. The add-ons create a whole lot of confusion, and it basically kills my motivation to go-through...
  7. Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...: Stop submitted by /u/nestirig [link] [comments]
  8. Surface pro incompatibility need to become compatible

    in XboX Insiders
    Surface pro incompatibility need to become compatible: Roblox is incompatible on my Surface Pro 11. Can Microsoft make it compatible submitted by /u/No-Twist-9522 [link] [comments]
  9. I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...: I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The next day when I play it again it loads up to 75% and completely exits the game. What should I do? Help!!...
  10. How do become part of alpha ring of the insider

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do become part of alpha ring of the insider: Im Interested in joining what do I have to do to be invited I'm a insider for 2 years or how do kown there a opening 099a0fff-13d7-468e-89d3-541c9e1eb31e