How do I? Battlefront Star Wars...

Discus and support How do I? Battlefront Star Wars... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Guys, Can anyone tell me how I turn on other users gamertags (so they appear above their character), so I can tell others players apart? Can anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dost Ansar, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Dost Ansar
    Dost Ansar Guest

Guys,

Can anyone tell me how I turn on other users gamertags (so they appear above their character), so I can tell others players apart?

Can anyone tell me how I create a gamer picture to come up on the final screen (whose come 1st,2nd & 3rd), at present mines tiny, but other players seem to have big picture?

Cheers,

Dost.

:)

Dost Ansar, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Kingg FIFA
    Kingg FIFA Guest
    How do you redeem a code

How do I redeem my code for star wars battlefront

Kingg FIFA, Dec 31, 2015
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My Xbox one Star wars Battlefront 2 Beta Code did not work.

6. SanJol Win User

May the 4th be with you!

I love Star Wars, can't wait to play Star Wars Jedi: The Fallen Order. Also liked Star Wars Battlefront, although it deserved a single player campaign, as in Star Wars Battlefront II.
  7. DominumStige Win User

I can't download the Star Wars Battlefront 2 beta early acces

8. Its Levels End Win User

WHAT GAME WAS IT FOR YOU, THAT JUST DIDN'T QUITE LIVE UP TO THE HYPE IT RECEIVED??

Mine was Star Wars Battlefront reboot.....I mean, don't get me wrong, I do like it, but was expecting much more, especially Battlefront 2!!
    I have to disagree.. Star Wars Battlefront 2 exceeded my expectations.
Thema:

1. How do I? Battlefront Star Wars... - Similar Threads - Battlefront Star Wars

2. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  3. Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One): A friend gave me Star Wars Battlefront for my new Xbox One, I tried to install it and it stopped at 40 something percent. I thought okay, maybe something wrong with that particular disc, so as it...
  4. my Starwars Battlefront weapons wont load or star cards cant buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Starwars Battlefront weapons wont load or star cards cant buy: Is anyone doing anything about hack on Starwars Battlefront as i have lost most weapons and cant renew star cards ,have tried delete and reload 8b19b68e-9500-41c1-a479-13630d2067ad
  5. I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront for xbox onto my 360(have a hard drive) I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront for xbox onto my 360(have a hard drive) I...: It dosnt give an error code, just says there is a problem with the game and to try to download it again I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront for xbox onto my 360(have a hard drive) I...
  6. Whenever I try to open Star Wars battlefront it says I do not own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to open Star Wars battlefront it says I do not own it.: I have been trying to play Star Wars battlefront, but whenever I click on it on my Xbox One S it says I do not own it even though It is the same account and Xbox I bought it on....
  7. Bought and downloaded original star wars battlefront 2 on Xbox 1 today. It downloaded but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought and downloaded original star wars battlefront 2 on Xbox 1 today. It downloaded but...: Bought and downloaded original star wars battlefront 2 on Xbox 1 today. It downloaded but will not play. Get error code 0x87e10bc6. Have followed steps for the error code but nothing works....
  8. Star Wars battlefront 2 game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars battlefront 2 game pass: I would like to play co-op with a friend (he’s Xbox I’m pc) but I still want to unlock achievements which I can’t do through the EA play version. So I bought a code and redeemed it but i can’t...
  9. star wars battlefront 2 download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 download: so I'm trying to install battlefront 2 on my xbox1 s but it keeps stopping at 1.9% or 860 MB. I'll tried a complete restart of my Xbox, did the hard restart to. I even did the steps for the stuck...
  10. EA Star War Battlefront - "..not allowed to access online features"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Star War Battlefront - "..not allowed to access online features": I am long time adult with a valid Xbox live account, when I try to go online in Battlefront I get "You are not allowed to access online features" I downloaded the full game from the Xbox Store,...