How do I appeal an false suspension? Account suspended for "messages" and I haven't sent...

Discus and support How do I appeal an false suspension? Account suspended for "messages" and I haven't sent... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Title says it all. On my lunch break and see an email saying my account was suspended for "messages" but fails to give any further details about what... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EthanNicewander, Nov 7, 2022.

1. How do I appeal an false suspension? Account suspended for "messages" and I haven't sent...

Title says it all. On my lunch break and see an email saying my account was suspended for "messages" but fails to give any further details about what message or what was said. As stated I haven't sent anything through xbox for months. Nor did I play last night or this morning.

:)

EthanNicewander, Nov 7, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do I appeal an false suspension? Account suspended for "messages" and I haven't sent anything to anyone for months.

3. EthanNicewander Win User

How do I appeal an false suspension? Account suspended for "messages" and I haven't sent anything to anyone for months.

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review.
    No unfortunately they view these decisions by their robots to be absolutely correct everytime and you can't appeal these types of bans. However I was wrongly banned and there is no option to apeal/not allowed.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head admin on the site"

Hello Jayden N, My name is Oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

I'm sorry to hear that your Xbox account has been suspended.

I understand that you are frustrated and disappointed, and I would like to help you solve this problem.

Based on the information you have provided me, it appears that your account was suspended for an inappropriate comment.

You can file an appeal, if your suspension is not permanent, the appeal will not be accepted, if it is permanent, follow the following steps:

Sign in to the Xbox website.

Click the "Support" link at the bottom of the page.

Click "Appeal a suspension."

In your appeal, you must provide information about the context of the comment you made for which you were suspended.

You must explain why you think the comment was inappropriate.

You can also provide evidence to support your argument.

If your appeal is approved, your account will be reactivated.

If your appeal is denied, your suspension will remain in progress and you will have to wait.

As for getting rid of the suspension without filing an appeal, there is no guarantee that this will work.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

Please note that Support cannot assist in cases of banned accounts (Ban/Suspension) nor can an appeal of a temporary ban be filed. If a client arrives with a problem that their account is temporarily suspended, unfortunately this cannot be appealed and they must wait for the suspension to end (In the same way, the Enforcement link is sent to them and it is explained to them).

Merry christmas.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. IamTheGodfather Win User

My live account was recently suspended

You can look at why you were suspended and for how long in the Enforcement section of the Xbox.com website. You will also have a chance to appeal the suspension, but there is no assurance that you will win tha appeal. 99% of the time, if it was a communication
    ban, it was probably a message or a convo you had with someone and you got a little too upset.

Be careful what you send, Xbox has the right to check and read all messages sent.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

my account suspended for a day because a child said my son was cheating

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

Any report filed is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken.You do not get suspended for false reports,in fact anyone who makes a habit of filing false reports risks being suspended themselves.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling why the account was suspended or you can check on the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home

As it's a 24 hour suspension you can't file for a case review.
Thema:

How do I appeal an false suspension? Account suspended for "messages" and I haven't sent...

1. How do I appeal an false suspension? Account suspended for "messages" and I haven't sent... - Similar Threads - appeal false suspension

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?: I’m really annoyed at the fact that I was banned for a post in which it literally said “subaru wrx 2,000,000 bid” ON FORZA 4 in which I was selling the car for a 2 million bid it’s ridiculous I...
  4. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  5. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  6. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  7. False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal: Hi! It seems like I have gotten a false ban from Xbox Live and Im unable to submit an appeal, as the enforcement system doesn't even give me an option to do so. The comment was "cut yourself...
  8. My Gamertag was falsely suspended for inappropriate content, and Xbox Support denied my appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag was falsely suspended for inappropriate content, and Xbox Support denied my appeal: I've had the same Gamertag for around 15 years, since I first got an Xbox 360. I've never once had an issue with my Gamertag, then on 11/20 I was subjected to a suspension and a forced change of...
  9. How can I appeal a false suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I appeal a false suspension?: I just got banned for 2 days due to a group post I made. I had been using this exact same group post, word for word, for a couple months with no issues, but just now I've been banned for it? I put...
  10. I was falsely banned off of Xbox live for 3 days how do I get it appealed without going to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned off of Xbox live for 3 days how do I get it appealed without going to...: I don’t know what this is for but I’m just going to put random stuff in here 540eded8-be03-4bde-abd0-8ba03dac074a