How do i and where do i send my controller to be fixed?

Discus and support How do i and where do i send my controller to be fixed? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox elite series 2 controller has something wrong with the left stick and left bumper. the left bumper only works 1/3 of the time and when i move... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Placidjet32468, Jan 30, 2023.

1. How do i and where do i send my controller to be fixed?

My Xbox elite series 2 controller has something wrong with the left stick and left bumper. the left bumper only works 1/3 of the time and when i move forward on my left stick then sharply move backwards, my character continues to go forward but slowly. I pulled out the magnetic thumbstick and when i tried it without, the problem went away. i think its something to do with a magnet.

:)

Placidjet32468, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can create an order by adding your controller as a device by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/devices. Once you have successfully added the controller you can click on "info & support", from there you can start an order.

Once you have successfully created the order you will receive an email instruction with the shipping label, you'll need to drop the controller on the courier provided.
  3. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

Where do I send my controller to be repaired

4. Francia J. Win User

Where do I send my controller back to?

Hi GlenHarrington2, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Once you created the order it may take 24-72 hours for you to receive the shipping label along with the instruction.

You will just need to drop off the controller on the instruction provided.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

How do I send in my Xbox for fixing.

Hey XluckyhollyX

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about how to set-up a repair for your console.

In order to
    set-up a repair for your console
    , you first need to confirm that your console is registered to your account via the

Devices
    page.

Once the device is connected, you should be able to select it for more options.

Keep in mind that the original Xbox One console is no longer manufactured by Microsoft, nor is the console PSU. As a result, out-of-warranty support is no longer available for this particular product.

I hope this helps.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

How do I fix my controller?

Hi PaulBartlett6

Have you run the steps in Update xbox wireless controller? All controllers you use need to run the firmware update.

I prefer the usb method.

I recently got a notification that a controller update was required.
Thema:

1. How do i and where do i send my controller to be fixed? - Similar Threads - where send controller

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.: In 2021 is when I got my first Xbox and i have three controllers for it (thier all made by Microsoft) my three controllers have different problems, for my series x/s controller is one of the...
  4. Where do I send my controller to be repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I send my controller to be repaired: I need to send Xbox controller for repair but I don’t know where I send it 2dc57934-06a6-4910-b807-e67908ee961d
  5. Where can i send in my ideas for xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Where can i send in my ideas for xbox: If any 1 can message me a website to do so, thatd be great, as admin keep removing my posts like im doing something wrong by mentioning the truth submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link]...
  6. where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i...: where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i want to report him a45bb1a7-bd84-4b8a-bec9-734c25d46bd7
  7. Xbox one X- send to? Where I pitched COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X- send to? Where I pitched COD: What does send to mean after you purchased COD? My daughter has and Xbox S and I want it on my Xbox one x, and it wont send it to anywhere plz help 98ce87b2-b9e5-4bfe-ba7c-271271b0292d
  8. My motherboard is fried.. What and where can I send it to be repaired.. Please assist me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My motherboard is fried.. What and where can I send it to be repaired.. Please assist me: My motherboard is fried and I don't know what to do or where to send it to be repaired.. Please assist me 4a788a0b-a6be-48e4-a911-e6a914ebf0bf
  9. Where do I send my xbox series x off for repair??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my xbox series x off for repair??: I've had the console assessed by a company who have said it needs a retimer chip replacing and they cannot get the parts due to stock shortages. Is this something I can send back to Microsoft to...
  10. UPS does not exist in my location, where do I go to send my controller for replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS does not exist in my location, where do I go to send my controller for replacement?: I need to issue a replacement for my xbox controller due to stick drift. I went through the whole process and have my label. The issue is the email says I can only go to a UPS location to send it...