How do I add sounds using Blockbench Minecraft Entity Wizard?

Discus and support How do I add sounds using Blockbench Minecraft Entity Wizard? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm making Homer Simpson in Blockbench Minecraft Entity Wizard, and I want to have him say his signature lines like "D'oh!" and "Why, you little-" but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Slater F., Jan 12, 2023.

  1. Slater F.
    Slater F. Guest

    How do I add sounds using Blockbench Minecraft Entity Wizard?


    I'm making Homer Simpson in Blockbench Minecraft Entity Wizard, and I want to have him say his signature lines like "D'oh!" and "Why, you little-" but I don't know how I would add those sounds. Can anyone help me?

    :)
     
    Slater F., Jan 12, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    How do I add sounds using Blockbench Minecraft Entity Wizard?

  3. Georges C. Win User

    How do I add sounds using Blockbench Minecraft Entity Wizard?

  4. Slater F. Win User

    How do I add sounds using Blockbench Minecraft Entity Wizard?

    I have already looked at those articles, and they do not say anything about sounds.
  5. eco-D078FEDD-DC69-41 Win User

    Changing Microsoft account accosiated with gamer tag

  6. Zackary Vanosdol Win User

    Why is my Windows 10 Signing into my Xbox Account

    All I can think of is that Minecraft for Xbox is a seperate entity than Minecraft for Windows 10.

    So are you looking at Minecraft for Windows 10 in the Microsoft store, or are you in the Xbox app?
Thema:

How do I add sounds using Blockbench Minecraft Entity Wizard?

Loading...
  1. How do I add sounds using Blockbench Minecraft Entity Wizard? - Similar Threads - add sounds using

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

    in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  8. add a xbox feature regarding sound on game clips

    in XboX Insiders
    add a xbox feature regarding sound on game clips: could the xbox devs please add a feature to the xbox so we can get voice sound within the game on our game clips made by the xbox please... im on the omega ring submitted by /u/Mark6874 [link]...
  9. Gamebar-recorded videos have choppy sound if the audio output is from an add-on sound card

    in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar-recorded videos have choppy sound if the audio output is from an add-on sound card: Dear Experts, I wanted to upgrade my commentary and gaming audio so I bought a soundblaster Audigy FX 5.1 card and had it inserted into the mainboard. After doing this the problem I have is when...
  10. 7.1 headsets which are best? also can you add an external sound card?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    7.1 headsets which are best? also can you add an external sound card?: can you connect an external sound card like the sennhieser gsx 1000 to the Xbox s to get 7.1 if not is there a way to do it, also I'm looking for headsets that are compatible and give 7.1 if the...