How do I add someone to a white list in my realm if its not giving me access to the...
Discus and support How do I add someone to a white list in my realm if its not giving me access to the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant access my white list and i also never made one why is it saying members in my realm cant join when they arent whitelisted i never made one and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack dwyer1, Jan 28, 2025.
Thema:
How do I add someone to a white list in my realm if its not giving me access to the...
Loading...
-
How do I add someone to a white list in my realm if its not giving me access to the... - Similar Threads - add someone white
-
How do I use the new free with adds
in XboX InsidersHow do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619 -
ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...
in XboX InsidersATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind... -
Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...
in XBoX AccessibilitySomeone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?... -
Why i try to add someone on my xbox one it says error try again later and it won't show me...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy i try to add someone on my xbox one it says error try again later and it won't show me...: When i try to add my friend it says error and I keep messaging them but I don't think they get the messages. I really want to add them so can I please get help. fb6c8f16-cef5-4e79-868f-5a04dae3438b -
When sometime i try to add someone as a friend, I need to do it with the app Xbox because...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhen sometime i try to add someone as a friend, I need to do it with the app Xbox because...: I can't figure it out here c06df0d0-296d-406c-a9b2-049a51b68e66 -
Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all
in XBoX Rewards & SocialFriends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all: Every time I go to add someone it either won't work and give me a error along the lines of "Sorry, we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while." or it will let me add them but after...