How do I add second child to Zoo Tycoon?

Discus and support How do I add second child to Zoo Tycoon? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I add second child to Zoo Tycoon? My elder child has Xbox Live account, I have just bought Zoo Tycoon online for him, but I wanted my second... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EleanorRyan1, Apr 30, 2020.

1. EleanorRyan1
    EleanorRyan1 Guest

How do I add second child to Zoo Tycoon? My elder child has Xbox Live account, I have just bought Zoo Tycoon online for him, but I wanted my second child to be able to play too. I have set her up a hotmail account and then on Xbox and still cannot get
    her on to the game.

:)

EleanorRyan1, Apr 30, 2020
  2. smileskybird Win User

Improvements to Zoo Tycoon

1. Add DAY AND NIGHT CYCLES (I've played Zoo Tycoon 2 PC version, it would be super fun having a night life in Zoo Tycoon. In real-world, certain zoo's have after hours animal enclosure activities like Auckland Zoo and Taronga Zoo Sydney Australia). 2. Increase
    the limits in Zoo Tycoon. Especially for peps trying to build a big zoo in Freeform mode.
  3. TotallyMental74 Win User

Zoo Tycoon coop play request for friends :-)

I could use a few co-ops for Zoo Tycoon also. Add me and/or message referencing the zoo.
  4. MurderTramp17 Win User

Microsoft Confirms 20 Titles For Xbox One Launch

I want some of these to start being pre-orderable at retailers. Such as Zoo tycoon ^_^

Brings out the child in me
  5. STICKY F1NGER Win User

Looking for Xbox One Zoo Tycoon friends.

Add me! I love zoo tycoon and minecraft. From NZ too
  6. SafeArtifact12 Win User

Zoo Tycoon coop play request for friends :-)

Feel free to add me, I need friends for zoo tycoon as well. Thanks!
Thema:

1. How do I add second child to Zoo Tycoon? - Similar Threads - add second child

2. How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?: I want to connect second controller same time as the first one is connected to my Samsung TV. I want to play with my friend in one room, not remot ! 55f7cd50-def1-4915-ac61-5f67a23e516c
  3. How do I add my account to a second-hand Xbox that has an access key?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I add my account to a second-hand Xbox that has an access key?: I just bought a second-hand Xbox One S off of somebody and they have an access key on it (which I don’t know and they won’t reply to me) is there any possible way to gain access to the Xbox so I...
  4. Add a second person to my Game Pass Account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add a second person to my Game Pass Account: Hello, At 61 years of age, whilst computer literate, i am a dead set "Gammer Dummy". I am in hospital ATM and want to add a young fella I met here to have a separate "profile" so we can challenge...
  5. Xbox add-ons a second time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox add-ons a second time?: With games such as World of warships legends. Can the same add-on be gifted again to receive the in game rewards such as Doubloons? 584627fd-1b41-4333-8d0f-d76c3a1f3b27
  6. Unable to add second account to XBOX One S after factory reset..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add second account to XBOX One S after factory reset..: Xbox One S wouldn’t allow me to log in, did all the trouble shooting power down, update, soft reset, hard reset, factory restore. Was able to add the primary acct using the Xbox app on cellphone...
  7. how to add second controller on xbox gaming cloud, only one detected ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to add second controller on xbox gaming cloud, only one detected ?: how to add second controller on xbox gaming cloud ? 7945e48c-5e64-4dc4-a3e2-da52e138daaf
  8. Good day I'm struggling to add second controller on efootball 2023, I want to play with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good day I'm struggling to add second controller on efootball 2023, I want to play with my...: Good day I'm struggling to add second controller on efootball, I want to play against my son offline c1daaa6b-9079-401f-a63e-b25e5e4a2ea5
  9. Gooday, why can't I add my second controller to play halo masterchief collection on the cloud ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gooday, why can't I add my second controller to play halo masterchief collection on the cloud ?: I cannot add my second controller to play halo masterchief collection on the cloud? b7f3649c-5889-402c-a321-09be76536172
  10. How to add second account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to add second account: I have two accounts under one email and can not add both to new xbox console. Was fine on last one, won't work on new one 9e29a9be-2401-4f13-b476-21e540ba6225