how do i add playstation network friends on xbox live

Discus and support how do i add playstation network friends on xbox live in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i am trying to add PSN friends on Xbox live so I can play with them on Minecraft windows 10. I don't see an option tho.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by pikachugaming1627, Feb 22, 2022.

  1. how do i add playstation network friends on xbox live


    i am trying to add PSN friends on Xbox live so I can play with them on Minecraft windows 10. I don't see an option tho.

    :)
     
    pikachugaming1627, Feb 22, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    how do i add playstation network friends on xbox live

    Hi Pikachugaming1627, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    You need to ask their Gamertag to do so.

    1. In Minecraft, select Play.

    2. Select the Edit button next to the Realm.

    3. Select the Members button.

    4. Select the Find friends button. Enter your friend's Gamertag into the field and press Enter. Select the Add Friend button.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

    how do i add playstation network friends on xbox live

    they will have an xbox account that is linked to their psn account, they just need to let you know what it is then search for them and add as friends as normal.
  4. Chris123WW Win User

    How is Madden 12 and its online community?

    how many people are usually on this game a night? how do the numbers compare to xbox live and playstation network?
  5. Chris123WW Win User

    Xbox Live Online Gamer Numbers and Community?

    so what are you saying here? do more people play xbox and xbox live or playstation and playstation network? which is more popular?
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

    Activision has your support?

    This is all on Activision and how their matchmaking system works. It has nothing to with Microsoft (Xbox Live) or Sony (Playstation Network).
Thema:

how do i add playstation network friends on xbox live

Loading...
  1. how do i add playstation network friends on xbox live - Similar Threads - add playstation network

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. How do I add age of empires 2 on my playstation 5 for crossplay

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add age of empires 2 on my playstation 5 for crossplay: Need help adding Microsoft to my age of empires game on playstation 5 for crossplay adc4e2bc-0f4a-4d9d-a6c6-2044b927aaf1
  7. Will Xbox ever add any thing equivalent to the PlayStation platinum trophy?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox ever add any thing equivalent to the PlayStation platinum trophy?: I love achievement hunting and I love Xbox but I have no incentive to 100% games. If I’m playing a story game I usually play it on my PS5 instead. It’s a minor change but would make a massive...
  8. Can Xbox add the shareplay/sharescreen function from PlayStation ASAP

    in XboX Insiders
    Can Xbox add the shareplay/sharescreen function from PlayStation ASAP: Can Xbox add the SharePlay function/share screen function that PlayStation has as soon as possible submitted by /u/Dragonball-29 [link] [comments]
  9. Will Xbox ever add any thing equivalent to the PlayStation platinum trophy?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox ever add any thing equivalent to the PlayStation platinum trophy?: I’ve been achievement hunting on another account but I’ve always wanted something to show that I have fully completed a game and I want Xbox to add something similar to the platinum, is it...
  10. How do I add Playstation players on microsoft

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add Playstation players on microsoft: How do I add a ps4 user on microsoft? bad6b225-1749-4815-b975-20def7786c0b