How do i add new friends

Discus and support How do i add new friends in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; how do you add new friends. f2c0f6a7-8c45-4837-92ac-d6711820e145 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KINGJIM68, Nov 29, 2022.

1. KINGJIM68
    KINGJIM68 Guest

How do i add new friends

how do you add new friends.

:)

KINGJIM68, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do i add new friends

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today KINGJIM68

Adding friends is easy, you can do it using your PC, the Xbox mobile app, Xbox.com and of course your Xbox console

If you need to know how to do this depending the platform, check this article:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...
  3. SniperFoxDelta Win User

How do I add friend?

Hey,

All you have to do is press the xbox button in the middle of your controller and it will bring up the menu on the left had side of the screen. Select the option that shows to human likes figures and you can type in the persons gamer tag that you are looking
    for. Once you find them, select their name to view their profile, select add friend, and the rest is history. If you need more help let me know!
    Also, make sure they add you as well or you will appear as a follower which restricts some things according to privacy settings.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

How do I add friends?

5. Static Shock Jr Win User

How do I add friend?

Hey,

All you have to do is press the xbox button in the middle of your controller and it will bring up the menu on the left had side of the screen. Select the option that shows to human likes figures and you can type in the persons gamer tag that you are looking
    for. Once you find them, select their name to view their profile, select add friend, and the rest is history. If you need more help let me know!
  6. 2prox Win User

How do you add friends

To add a friend by username, press the Xbox logo button and press the RB to scroll over to the people tab. Scroll down and select the "Find someone" option. This will allow you to type in and search for individuals
    by username. When you find the individual you want to add, click on their profile and select "Add friend".
Thema:

How do i add new friends

1. How do i add new friends - Similar Threads - add friends

2. How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.: How to add Friends On minecraft With m u iPad d8b9613e-5d47-4cef-8959-5fb8d98e290f
  3. How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?: I need some help please. I’ve basically enabled everything in privacy and settings to allow my children to play Minecraft together on separate iPads with no luck. I’ve unblocked everything in Xbox...
  4. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  5. people can’t add me as a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    people can’t add me as a friend: for the past few days people haven’t been able to add me as a friend. i’ve tried resetting my xbox and deleting my profile and nothing fixes it. it sucks when i make a new friend in a game and add...
  6. I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...: I can't add a friend back because it glitched out and blocked them bdef197a-fe0e-4c56-a93c-b5498ee47524
  7. I can't add a friend back to my friends list.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back to my friends list.: A friend that I play with on a regular is no longer in my friends list. I can message him, so I know I'm not blocked, but when I try and add him back as a friend all I get is a message saying......
  8. Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24: I’ve got 2 XBOX series X for my 2 sons both with Xbox Series X/S version of FC24 installed. They are in same room and both connected online. Both are using family accounts on Xbox and both have...
  9. Cant add a friend on cod warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant add a friend on cod warfare 3: Hello, I’m trying to send an invite on cod warfare 3 but it says invite failed and player dk***** blocked. Any idea how or why I can’t add this person? Thank you f28f4012-c49c-4a4f-8049-82fd588f9317
  10. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284