How do I add my pre-order bonus and bonus content my Xbox series x/s account

Discus and support How do I add my pre-order bonus and bonus content my Xbox series x/s account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How I get my bonus content on my Xbox account e9f069a1-d0e9-41b5-8a03-b48b2c4f08ec Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tt g1, Sep 18, 2023.

1. tt g1
    tt g1 Guest

How I get my bonus content on my Xbox account

:)

tt g1, Sep 18, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

What game.is it

Keep in mind if it's certain ones like starfield or Diablo read the description to access the content

It's.Account based not dlc
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

madden 23

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this KC.

Are you referring to the pre-order bonus or what content is the one that you're looking for?

Also, where are you experiencing this problem?
    On Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S consoles?
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Missing Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate edition Preorder Car.

Hey Deuce01GT -

So the 2016 Ford Shelby GT350R was a pre-order bonus for
    pre-ordering from the Microsoft Store
    . If you pre-ordered from the Xbox Store, you should have received the 2016 Mercedes-Benz C 63 S Coupe.

Did you receive a Mercedes-Benz pre-order bonus via Xbox Live Message? If so, that would be your pre-order bonus.

Let us know. :)
  5. GeeBeeVee Win User

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited

same problem here. no other bonus content on pre-orders for the xbox has worked like this, and tied to only one account. hopefully they will patch it.
  6. Mugen-6EA8EE67-BACB- Win User

OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

I haven't received my pre order bonus
Thema:

1. How do I add my pre-order bonus and bonus content my Xbox series x/s account - Similar Threads - add pre order

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...: I loaded the game and my two bonus maps not showing up I dont see any bonus landmarks. San francisco assets nowhere to be seen. I re-installed the game so 4 hours of waiting and result is still...
  6. I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i thought the game was included.I wanted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i thought the game was included.I wanted...: I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i try to play on the 10th October i tried so many time the game not load up.I check i'm sure the game is included in the bundle,it says i need to buy...
  7. Hi my The add on pre order i've already paid sims4 will not add to my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my The add on pre order i've already paid sims4 will not add to my console: Hi I preordered a ad on game for sims four and it will not download to my console 624ac843-57d2-40ac-9b14-d3dd317b1eaa
  8. Missing add on Divinity original sin2 pre order DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing add on Divinity original sin2 pre order DLC: Missing pre order bonus for Divinity original sin2. cddfcf34-5dcb-4c61-805c-c0fdb5b75a89
  9. Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection: missing Pre-Order Car Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection: missing Pre-Order Car Pack: Purchased Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection and Pre-Order Car Pack is not included. It is the only add-on still showing a price on the Xbox One; everything else shows as "Owned"....
  10. FIFA 16 Super Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ( Add-on)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FIFA 16 Super Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ( Add-on): I bought EA SPORTS ™ FIFA 16 Super Deluxe Edition Pre-Order < when you bought you get ( get up to 40 FUT Jumbo Premium Gold Packs over 40 weeks*. Start your FIFA Ultimate Team season with Lionel...