How do I add game I downloaded from my local server to the Xbox app

Discus and support How do I add game I downloaded from my local server to the Xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded a game from my local server and need help figuring out how to add it to my library. Thanks 8ebb0ec4-62de-4a15-bbcf-63b58f2cbab0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mayanhunter187, Mar 22, 2023.

1. How do I add game I downloaded from my local server to the Xbox app

I downloaded a game from my local server and need help figuring out how to add it to my library. Thanks

:)

Mayanhunter187, Mar 22, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

You don't you need to download it locally

Every game is downloaded and installed into a registry

They aren't portable
  3. SatNiteEduardo Win User

Internet speeds for new Xbox Live

Add about 2 Mb/s to your download and you get my speeds but that is to a local aussie server. So I hope we have local servers.
  4. John - Longwood Ass Win User

Media Center extender installed and connected, cannot see mapped drives on PC where the content resides

Here is my question, I load software on a win 8.1 system and add folders that are mapped to a Server 2102R2 file server. The XBOX can see them how? Do I add an app to the XBOX? Should I install on the 2012R2 server box instead since that is where the folders
    reside?

Thanks for your help
  5. Lost Shinobi628 Win User

Network stats don't match actual download of games and apps?!

So pretty much even though my xbox is getting the speed of Internet at which I am paying for, the Xbox server itself from which I am downloading the game may not be able to give me the full speed? It makes sense to me, I guess I just assumed that the servers
    would be massive enough to support my speed. So do different games and apps download from different servers?
  6. ThetaXGaming Win User

Windows 10 Xbox App won't allow me to download any of my videos from Xbox live.

Logging on the Xbox app from the local account worked, I was able to download my files from Xbox Live.
    However, my main account is still not allowing me to do this.
Thema:

1. How do I add game I downloaded from my local server to the Xbox app - Similar Threads - add game downloaded

2. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  3. Can you download a game and then play add-on from a disc?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you download a game and then play add-on from a disc?: I bought the Fallout 3 add-on pack Broken Steel and Point Lookout. Its been a long time since I have been gaming so like an idiot I didnt think about that I needed the original Fallout 3 to play...
  4. I per ordered Diablo 4 ultimate but only got base game & no add ons or other downloads,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I per ordered Diablo 4 ultimate but only got base game & no add ons or other downloads,...: Looking for help with d4 add ons /downloads c6226288-35c4-4680-8120-561accc05067
  5. My add-on storage won’t download games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My add-on storage won’t download games: I recently purchased a 2 TB Seagate game drive for Xbox. My Xbox one S will initially detect the storage; however, it will not maintain a secure connection. Additionally, the external storage...
  6. Xbox One is not downloading certain games and add-ons even though I reset it multiple...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One is not downloading certain games and add-ons even though I reset it multiple...: My old Xbox One hasn’t been downloading or updating certain games or add ons, I’ve tried resetting it multiple times but it didn’t work, do I need to reset again but don’t save the games and apps?...
  7. How can I download game add-ons from PC onto my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I download game add-ons from PC onto my Xbox Series X?: I purchased three different game add-ons for Jurassic World Evolution 2 on my Surface Book 2 but cannot seem to download them onto my X-box Series X. I don't know if this is because I am not...
  8. cant download game add on forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download game add on forza horizon 3: my grandson cant get his vip all stars and car pass to download 02c20a4a-8231-462c-be2a-b90b1a7c6c0c
  9. Cannot download game add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download game add on: System: Xbox 360 Error Code: 80153016 Issue: Trying to download the broken steel addon for Fallout 3, but i keep getting the error code 80153016, "Sorry, something's changed about this offer. To...
  10. Will free Gold download replace existing game or add-on packs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will free Gold download replace existing game or add-on packs?: I see BattleField is free this month. I would like to download the free version and give away my purchased game to a friend that doesn't have an account. Will I loose my add-ons that I have...