how do i add friends to play minecraft if im on ps5 and hes on xbox

Discus and support how do i add friends to play minecraft if im on ps5 and hes on xbox in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i dont know how to add friends 41b4566b-f3b6-425b-ab5d-1e088fcbe591 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Kayden Morris, Mar 9, 2023.

1. how do i add friends to play minecraft if im on ps5 and hes on xbox

i dont know how to add friends

:)

Kayden Morris, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Kayden!

Using your Microsoft or Xbox account, you may sign in your account to https://account.xbox.com/Profile and go to Friends section to manage your friend's list.
  3. MiguelAponte1 Win User

Can't add cross-platform friends on Minecraft Bedrock

He's already added to my friends list, when we try and play it says I have no friends to invite. When I have several. Im on bedrock on windows10 he's on PS5 logged in with a Microsoft account
  4. Killing Skids Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer

Hello,

Im ,

Please Follow These Steps :

To invite your Xbox friends to join you in a Minecraft game, select the Play button on the main menu in Minecraft, select Members, and then select the Invite button next to your friend’s name. To invite Xbox friends to play in Microsoft Realms, see Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus page.

If you need to add someone as an Xbox friend so you can invite them to play, see How to add new Xbox friends.
  5. LEADER c0Ld3nJB Win User

Minecraft keeps freezing on Xbox 360

I want friends to play minecraft on xbox 360 to build epic survival servers

Add me

Im dutch btw
  6. GhengisKhan89 Win User

Add me to play

im lookin for friends to play with on minecraft too add me :)
Thema:

1. how do i add friends to play minecraft if im on ps5 and hes on xbox - Similar Threads - add friends play

2. How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.: How to add Friends On minecraft With m u iPad d8b9613e-5d47-4cef-8959-5fb8d98e290f
  3. How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?: I need some help please. I’ve basically enabled everything in privacy and settings to allow my children to play Minecraft together on separate iPads with no luck. I’ve unblocked everything in Xbox...
  4. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  5. people can’t add me as a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    people can’t add me as a friend: for the past few days people haven’t been able to add me as a friend. i’ve tried resetting my xbox and deleting my profile and nothing fixes it. it sucks when i make a new friend in a game and add...
  6. I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...: I can't add a friend back because it glitched out and blocked them bdef197a-fe0e-4c56-a93c-b5498ee47524
  7. I can't add a friend back to my friends list.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back to my friends list.: A friend that I play with on a regular is no longer in my friends list. I can message him, so I know I'm not blocked, but when I try and add him back as a friend all I get is a message saying......
  8. How do you add a friend that plays Nintendo Switch and you play Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you add a friend that plays Nintendo Switch and you play Xbox?: I have my brother added on Microsoft. I've also tried adding his Facebook account that didn't work either. I play on Xbox he has the switch. We are trying to play Vigor or Overwatch 2. If anyone...
  9. Cross play for NBA 2 Playground - how to add friend from switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play for NBA 2 Playground - how to add friend from switch: I would like to use the cross play feature for the game NBA 2 Playground with my brother in law who lives in GA. I have an xbox one and he has a Nintendo Switch. How do I find him to play either...
  10. just started playing and need a friend to play with im level 4 right now add me pazienza95 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just started playing and need a friend to play with im level 4 right now add me pazienza95 ...: just started playing and need a friend to play with im level 4 right now add me :) 8afba209-42ae-485b-903c-15aed652fa23