How do I add an in-game tag to my xBox club?

Discus and support How do I add an in-game tag to my xBox club? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Some people have [-GT-] [JDM] [EUR] in front of their names in Forza Horizon 5, due to being part of a specific club that has that tag. But when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Pandemie1919, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Pandemie1919
    Pandemie1919 Guest

Some people have [-GT-] [JDM] [EUR] in front of their names in Forza Horizon 5, due to being part of a specific club that has that tag. But when I created my own club I have no option to even add a tag like that. When I tried adding the tag directly to the club name it wouldn't even let me due to containing "special characters".

:)

Pandemie1919, Feb 15, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

To add an in-game tag to your Xbox club, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to your Xbox club and select the "Edit Club Profile" option.

2. In the Club Profile, edit the "Name" field by adding the tag you want to use. For example, if you want to use the tag [-GT-], you can add it before the club name. Make sure that the tag is not too long and does not contain any special characters that are not allowed.

3. Save the changes and exit the Club Profile.

4. Ask your club members to update their in-game names by adding the tag to the front of their names. For example, if your club name is "Racing Club" and the tag you added is [-GT-], they should change their name to "[-GT-] Racing Club".

Once you've added the tag to your club name, it should show up in front of your name and your club members' names in Forza Horizon 5. If you're still having trouble adding the tag, you may want to reach out to Forza Support for assistance.
  3. ItzYaBoiPickle Win User

How do I create a club tag for my Xbox club?

Yeah, I never even got the option to make a tag in the first place. Kinda not surprised that it is buggy, since it seems Xbox doesn't really do much for the clubs anymore, especially on PC. I got 6 members now, still now way to get a tag or to get it to show up in game
  4. ItzYaBoiPickle Win User

Alright, I have had 5 of my friends join, I have the club selected to just Forza Horizon 5 and unfortunately, still not getting anything. If it matters, even though i have had 5 of my friends join, the club says i have 5 "followers" and only 1 "member"
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this buddy

Are you trying to show the club letters on your name like Forza Horizon 4?
  6. ItzYaBoiPickle Win User

Alright, that sounds like it might work. Might see if i can get 5 people in and see what happens from there
Thema:

1. How do I add an in-game tag to my xBox club? - Similar Threads - add game tag

2. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  3. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  4. add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please

in XboX Insiders
    add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please: I really liked playing f1 21 but for some reason they lowered it, could an f1 game be added again that is not the manager submitted by /u/yarcortzz [link] [comments]
  5. Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox...: Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox games show up in my Steam Library) ? Using a new HP Omen 16 gaming laptop b2b56295-7dc7-47d0-9f82-811c8bad3300
  6. Add game to Xbox digital store

in XBoX on Windows
    Add game to Xbox digital store: Could y’all add the old Lord of the Rings games like: lord of the rings conquest Lord of the rings third age Lord of the rings return of the king/two towers/fellowship for the ring These games...
  7. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  8. Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.: I have a Skylanders Trap Team disk and it doesn’t work anymore, I tried to fixing it and buying it on the Microsoft store on the Xbox but it’s unavailable. Is it possible to add the digital game...
  9. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game: Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one c133b39f-5962-4569-bd72-79f028319592
  10. Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...: Why hasn't my son's account been refunded when Microsoft changed him twice on a transaction?? 71c00a9c-856c-488d-a5ac-e1786dcf6b94