How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

Discus and support How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChrisH1900, Jun 5, 2024.

1. ChrisH1900
    ChrisH1900 Guest

How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox?

I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button presses and controller movements.

Is there a way to have it more accessible on the main Xbox dashboard or a shortcut?

For example, adding a button at top of the Xbox Dashboard next to "Microsoft Store" and "Game Pass".

Thank you,

:)

ChrisH1900, Jun 5, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, ChrisH1900. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with this today.

I regret to inform you, but at the moment, it's not possible to add a Microsoft Rewards shortcut or move it from the profile section on your Xbox. Therefore, what you're asking for can't be achieved.

However, if you allow me, I can suggest you to share this idea with team Xbox by either sharing your feedback through the official insiders Subreddit or by using the feedback app.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

I know this is not the answer you were expecting, but your kindness and understanding are appreciated.

Regards,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Disneydk Win User

Remove game

??? You are Microsoft, everything is possible. Just press the right button and remove the game, thanks.

And how is it possible to add 2 same game to same mail?
  4. az.ak Win User

Improvement Proposal: Xbox Shortcuts (wish list!)

1. Audio Shortcuts:
    Maybe not, if the shortcuts only work after pressing xbox button and press and hold another button. An Option for shortcuts on/off could also solve tha problem.

2. Edge Browser: The Browser has already shortcuts, but no refresh button.

3. Last Recordings: The delete button could only be shown if you see the last recording list.

4. Sorry for my bad english ;-)
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

How do I send v-bucks to a gamertag that's not showing up on my epics game account

I understand that you want to link your second gamertag to your Xbox account.

It seems that it is not possible to have two gamertags in the same Microsoft account, each gamertag is associated with a single Microsoft account

If you have a second gamertag that's on a different Microsoft account, you can add that account to your Xbox. Here are the steps to do it

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Add or change > Add new.

Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to add, and then select Enter.

I hope this is helpful to you. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask.
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox app appearing offline

so on the xbox itself -

1. Sign into your account and immediately hit the Xbox Home button twice -- or navigate to the left to open the shortcuts/online pane.
    2. In that menu, select your personal icon at the top.
    3. Press A to select it, then hit A to open the shortcuts.
    4. On the right side of the screen, you will see three options: Appear Offline, Customize Profile, and Privacy Settings.

you can also appear offline using the xbox app on windows 10 but its not possible to do so yet via the mobile app.
Thema:

1. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible? - Similar Threads - add shortcut Microsoft

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  7. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  8. Can you add the YouTube Music App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you add the YouTube Music App: Hi, my question is can you put the YouTube music app just like Spotify. de8f61f9-8582-4112-b9cc-020bc3022846
  9. Request : please add a keyboard shortcut key for party chat (show text)

in XboX Insiders
    Request : please add a keyboard shortcut key for party chat (show text): I think we really need a quick access shortcut key for the people that use the party chat (show text) feature when they are typing to their friends/teammates. It is really annoying to always open...
  10. Question about battlefield 4 shortcut bundle add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about battlefield 4 shortcut bundle add ons: A week ago july 15 i bought the battlefield 4 ultamate shortcut bundle when it was on sale for 25$ is it alone supposed to unlock everything in the bundle? or was it supposed to discount all the...