how do i add a second existing account?

Discus and support how do i add a second existing account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i am trying to add a second account to my xbox one but it does not work. this is with the new updated dashboard. any ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KINGPIN596, Oct 22, 2017.

1. KINGPIN596
    KINGPIN596 Guest

i am trying to add a second account to my xbox one but it does not work. this is with the new updated dashboard. any ideas?

:)

KINGPIN596, Oct 22, 2017
  2. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    How do I add my wife to my X1?

My wife has a existing GT (silver). How do I add her my X1???

kingvas78, Oct 22, 2017
  3. How do I actually add/create a child account to my existing parental account?

How do I actually add/create a child account to my existing parental account?

PolarCarcass203, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Pinkpoland123 Win User

Cant add a new account on my xbox

need to add a existing account on my account if I click to add new account the window doesn't load and it closes in a few seconds
  5. Pinkpoland123 Win User

Cant add a new account on my xbox

I need to add a existing account on my account if I click to add new account the window doesn't load and it closes in a few seconds
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to add second account

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Daddy.

I found this strange, is not possible to have two accounts under the same email / outlook address

Are you able to access to the previous Xbox console to see if maybe you have indeed the same email address but with a different domain

Example:
    xxxxxx @ hotmail.com
    xxxxxx @ gmail.com
  7. Gene Moreau Win User

Moving from Xbox 360 to One

That's what makes me think you created a second account because that would mean she already has an account tied to that email. You would need to download the account to console in order to use it. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-profile-xbox-360
    I know there are two accounts here. I know how to upgrade the local one to live, I know how to download an existing profile, but I don't want to do that. I want to link the existing local one to an existing live account so I don't lose games in the local
    one.
  8. GronTron Win User

LOCKED - how do i add existing accounts to a family membership?

You need to recover your gamertag to your console to update it. It doesn't sound like it is seeing the new family pack. And for the accounts you want to add, you need to recover them to your console, then add them. Once they're added, they can be recovered
    again to a different console.
Thema:

1. how do i add a second existing account? - Similar Threads - add second existing

2. How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?: I want to connect second controller same time as the first one is connected to my Samsung TV. I want to play with my friend in one room, not remot ! 55f7cd50-def1-4915-ac61-5f67a23e516c
  3. How do I add my account to a second-hand Xbox that has an access key?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I add my account to a second-hand Xbox that has an access key?: I just bought a second-hand Xbox One S off of somebody and they have an access key on it (which I don’t know and they won’t reply to me) is there any possible way to gain access to the Xbox so I...
  4. Add a second person to my Game Pass Account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add a second person to my Game Pass Account: Hello, At 61 years of age, whilst computer literate, i am a dead set "Gammer Dummy". I am in hospital ATM and want to add a young fella I met here to have a separate "profile" so we can challenge...
  5. Xbox add-ons a second time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox add-ons a second time?: With games such as World of warships legends. Can the same add-on be gifted again to receive the in game rewards such as Doubloons? 584627fd-1b41-4333-8d0f-d76c3a1f3b27
  6. Unable to add second account to XBOX One S after factory reset..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add second account to XBOX One S after factory reset..: Xbox One S wouldn’t allow me to log in, did all the trouble shooting power down, update, soft reset, hard reset, factory restore. Was able to add the primary acct using the Xbox app on cellphone...
  7. how to add second controller on xbox gaming cloud, only one detected ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to add second controller on xbox gaming cloud, only one detected ?: how to add second controller on xbox gaming cloud ? 7945e48c-5e64-4dc4-a3e2-da52e138daaf
  8. Good day I'm struggling to add second controller on efootball 2023, I want to play with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good day I'm struggling to add second controller on efootball 2023, I want to play with my...: Good day I'm struggling to add second controller on efootball, I want to play against my son offline c1daaa6b-9079-401f-a63e-b25e5e4a2ea5
  9. Gooday, why can't I add my second controller to play halo masterchief collection on the cloud ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gooday, why can't I add my second controller to play halo masterchief collection on the cloud ?: I cannot add my second controller to play halo masterchief collection on the cloud? b7f3649c-5889-402c-a321-09be76536172
  10. How to add second account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to add second account: I have two accounts under one email and can not add both to new xbox console. Was fine on last one, won't work on new one 9e29a9be-2401-4f13-b476-21e540ba6225