how do i add a second existing account?

Discus and support how do i add a second existing account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i am trying to add a second account to my xbox one but it does not work. this is with the new updated dashboard. any ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KINGPIN596, Oct 22, 2017.

1. KINGPIN596
    KINGPIN596 Guest

i am trying to add a second account to my xbox one but it does not work. this is with the new updated dashboard. any ideas?

:)

KINGPIN596, Oct 22, 2017
  2. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    How do I add my wife to my X1?

My wife has a existing GT (silver). How do I add her my X1???

kingvas78, Oct 22, 2017
  3. How do I actually add/create a child account to my existing parental account?

How do I actually add/create a child account to my existing parental account?

PolarCarcass203, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Pinkpoland123 Win User

Cant add a new account on my xbox

need to add a existing account on my account if I click to add new account the window doesn't load and it closes in a few seconds
  5. Pinkpoland123 Win User

Cant add a new account on my xbox

I need to add a existing account on my account if I click to add new account the window doesn't load and it closes in a few seconds
  6. GronTron Win User

LOCKED - how do i add existing accounts to a family membership?

You need to recover your gamertag to your console to update it. It doesn't sound like it is seeing the new family pack. And for the accounts you want to add, you need to recover them to your console, then add them. Once they're added, they can be recovered
    again to a different console.
  7. maxen Win User

How do I add additional users to an existing Live account?

Hi there.

Yes, each account is one per user and yes, each member would need their own subscription to access Gold features (on Xbox 360, this works differently on the One).

You can add a child account by creating a new account from either the console or the web, just as you would have done for your own. When you designate the age as under 18, you will be asked to associate the account with a parental account. At this point
    you should use your own details (the same as for your profile) in order to tie the child account to your own.

I should note too that for the first three accounts created from any Xbox 360 console, the new account gets the option of getting a free 1 month trial of Xbox Live Gold. This is not available if you 1) created more than three accounts from that console or
    2) create the account on a PC, or any device other than an Xbox 360.

I hope this helps; let us know if you have any further questions.
  8. ngocphi Win User

How do I add additional users to an existing Live account?

There is no family pack

The only family pack option is on the Xbox one
Thema:

1. how do i add a second existing account? - Similar Threads - add second existing

2. Good day I'm struggling to add second controller on efootball 2023, I want to play with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good day I'm struggling to add second controller on efootball 2023, I want to play with my...: Good day I'm struggling to add second controller on efootball, I want to play against my son offline c1daaa6b-9079-401f-a63e-b25e5e4a2ea5
  3. Gooday, why can't I add my second controller to play halo masterchief collection on the cloud ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gooday, why can't I add my second controller to play halo masterchief collection on the cloud ?: I cannot add my second controller to play halo masterchief collection on the cloud? b7f3649c-5889-402c-a321-09be76536172
  4. How to add second account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to add second account: I have two accounts under one email and can not add both to new xbox console. Was fine on last one, won't work on new one 9e29a9be-2401-4f13-b476-21e540ba6225
  5. Difficulty to add second player in every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty to add second player in every game: Is it so hard to make a software that allows people to play against in local matches? My god, in every game is a odyssey to add a second player. We have to spend hours searching answers for...
  6. Mortal Kombat 11 cannot add local second player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mortal Kombat 11 cannot add local second player: I’m new to Xbox but I cannot seem to be able to add a second player in Mortal Kombat 11 . I select X to add second player but when hitting A nothing happens, no matter what I do. I have tried...
  7. COD Can’t add second player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Can’t add second player: Can’t add second player on my Xbox series x to either multiplayer or even a private match Modern Warfare. It shows both our accounts are online and we can both play individually but when I go to...
  8. How do I add second child to Zoo Tycoon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add second child to Zoo Tycoon?: How do I add second child to Zoo Tycoon? My elder child has Xbox Live account, I have just bought Zoo Tycoon online for him, but I wanted my second child to be able to play too. I have set her up...
  9. How to add second player to same console to play together.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add second player to same console to play together.: Hi I am new to gaming and set up a new xbox one s console with one user from one microsoft account. I thought a second player could play on the same console with a different controller, which I...
  10. How do add a second xbox one to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do add a second xbox one to my account: How do I adda second xbox to my account ee6f1290-7207-48a1-9de4-2448d9e58c82