How do I actually use the PC Gamepass I just redeemed?

Discus and support How do I actually use the PC Gamepass I just redeemed? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got a thank you web page saying I should get a confirmation email in 24 hours but it hasn’t given me a code or anything else to redeem? Anyone run... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DynamicSocks, May 26, 2023.

1. How do I actually use the PC Gamepass I just redeemed?

I got a thank you web page saying I should get a confirmation email in 24 hours but it hasn’t given me a code or anything else to redeem?

Anyone run into this, am I missing something?

submitted by /u/DynamicSocks
    [link] [comments]

/u/DynamicSocks, May 26, 2023
  2. AsleyWilliams Win User

Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20

Hi , I just used a redeem code for NBA 2K20 on my phone as the packaging said to go to microsoft.com/redeem to redeem the code , and I don't have a PC so I did it on my phone... how do I now get that content onto my actual Xbox?
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

How do I redeem a Discord Pc gamepass code?

Hi there Tigerbloodd, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please keep in mind that the 3-month Game Pass gift code provided by Discord is only valid for players who have never been Game Pass members before, as you can confirm for yourself through the following link:

https://support.discord.com/hc/arti...s-of-Xbox-Game-Pass-for-PC-with-Discord-Nitro

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If you receive the message you mentioned when trying to redeem the code, it's likely due to this reason, as it's exclusively for new subscribers of the service.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum we are just players like you trying to help and guide other players.

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. CombatWombat463 Win User

Secret Neighbor capped at 30 FPS on Xbox PC

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you?
    This game is locked at 30 fps by the game developer.
    That's not true what so ever.

Do you actually represent Microsoft because that is a lie.

It may be locked on GAMEPASS and GAMEPASS ONLY.

But that has nothing to do with the game and everythingto do with "driver conflicts" that xbox have yet to fix for GAMEPASS FOR PC

Therefore 80% of GAMEPASS FOR PC games have been capped or locked UNNECESSARILY BECAUSE OF GAMEPASS NOT WORKING AS ADVERTISED.

you will loose the FULLSCREEN OPTION also due to MICROSOFT NOT OFFERING WHAT THEY SAY.

And has 100% NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL GAME and EVERYTHING TO DO WITH HOW GAMEPASS FOR PC CAN ACTUALLY UTILIZE THE GAME.

If this person actually works at Microsoft you should probably start to give a **** about your responses and maybe put some effort into what you've been asked to check.

STOP TRYING TO PROTECT THAT **** PC APP

The STEAM VERSION WORKS PERFECTLY

THE XBOX GAMEPASS FOR PC VERSION HARDLY RUNS

NOW YOU KNOW WHY.
  5. Panno92 Win User

Xbox Game Pass - PC

Translation:

Xbox Game Pass - PC

Hello, I would like to know how do I redeem Discord Nitro and EA Access game pass for my PC, is there how? I bought it just because of that

-------------

Answer:

Hi, if you bought the gamepass ultimate with the current offer you should receive an email with the codes for EA Access and Discord Nitro, if you will not receive them in few days I suggest you to contact the support here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#2:0:4and
    go to "see other option" -> "see contact options" -> choose the way of contact that you prefer.

You must be logged-in with the account that you used to by the gamepass
  6. Waff1esx Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Okay I got the gamepass a little ago, I'm in USA, how do I redeem it?
Thema:

How do I actually use the PC Gamepass I just redeemed?

1. How do I actually use the PC Gamepass I just redeemed? - Similar Threads - actually Gamepass redeemed

2. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  3. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  4. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  5. How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?: When I turn on my Xbox 1, either it takes an hour to load my games and apps to be visible on screen and if I click anything it sends me to a blank screen and freezes, or it just stays blank. When...
  6. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?: Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for...
  7. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  8. Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?: Hi everyone, on Xbox app, website, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X. They all say I have 1 friend when I should have 0 friends due to me troubleshooting. I do not actually see any friends, gamertags,...
  9. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  10. When was Gamepass's $1 trial officially removed? The actual date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When was Gamepass's $1 trial officially removed? The actual date?: I'm trying to find an official date with a source for when game pass's $1 trial ended in the past week or so. On Google all of the articles about it are from 5-6 days ago, but I'm unsure exactly...