How do i actually sign up for xbox live and stay signed in?

Discus and support How do i actually sign up for xbox live and stay signed in? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried soo many times to sign up for Xbox live but everytime I enter everything in, the system says its gonna update but it never does. it did one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John-Logan M, Feb 12, 2024.

1. John-Logan M
    John-Logan M Guest

I've tried soo many times to sign up for Xbox live but everytime I enter everything in, the system says its gonna update but it never does. it did one time and i got Xbox live on that account but it still doesn't work. by the way all of this is happening on my Xbox 360

:)

John-Logan M, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi John-Logan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Storage.

Highlight but don’t select a storage device, and then press the Y button on your controller for Device Options.

Note It doesn't matter which storage device you choose. This clears the cache for all storage devices.

On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/console/clear-system-cache
  3. superSONIC3x Win User

Sonic Generations (disc) disconnecting from Xbox LIVE after game update

how do i sign out of xbox live while staying in my gamertag?
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

signed up to LIVE on mac, but how do I sign in on the xbox?

Hey mate, you will need to use the 'Recover Gamertag' option to use that account.
  5. THELOX2013 Win User

if you need help with anything on xbox i willing to help

HELLO I JUST SIGNED UP FOR THE FREE MON. OF GOLD... HOW DO I LOG IN?

(use your hotmail or live account that you sign up for and sign it up on your xbox
  6. maxbox99 Win User

Can't connect to xbox live (unusual situation)

I've had multiple codes:

800704CD

D0000034

8007065B

They pop up when I try to connect or when I get disconnected. I can actually sign in xbox live with my profile, on my cousin's xbox, at my place. I can actually sign in with my xbox, using his hard drive. I can stay connected with my HD and my xbox as long
    as I don't sign in my profile. My cousin can stay signed in his profil on my xbox and my HD and it works fine.

The problem seems to be MY profile, only on MY console, only with MY hard drive. I will probably try to buy a new hard drive when I have some spare time but it still stucks.
Thema:

1. How do i actually sign up for xbox live and stay signed in? - Similar Threads - actually sign live

2. series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up: as stated, my series s will turn on and 30 seconds or less it turns off. e4f15b1f-85b0-44da-8b22-aa984ffb7a3b
  3. Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.: Hello, following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating the code through Minecrafts website, it...
  4. How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system: I know that xbox its just a modifided windows pc but how is not letting you out of the modifided komi app or something because i tried and I can exit it but why I can’t on Xbox...
  5. Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...: Two $50 Xbox gift cards purchased 4/26/24 by me. Requesting actual human being to speak to that works for Microsoft Xbox billing. Thanks. 2ee59868-a379-401b-86dd-73957532c723
  6. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  7. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  8. Is there any actual way to contact Xbox without signing in,as the problem is I can't sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any actual way to contact Xbox without signing in,as the problem is I can't sign...: I am sick and tired of going round and trying to contact the helpless desk,no actual number to ring is not customer care, 17d480ca-e2ba-4546-b97d-173d2cc536f8
  9. If I sign out of my Xbox app store account, does it also sign me out of the actual...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I sign out of my Xbox app store account, does it also sign me out of the actual...: So long story short, I downloaded the Xbox app as I needed it for games I will buy in the future, however, my computer is a shared pc with a friend. The other person who uses this pc doesn't use...
  10. Xbox one gamer tag sign in, want to use my actual gamer tag!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one gamer tag sign in, want to use my actual gamer tag!!!!: Hi can anyone tell me how I change the settings on my Xbox one sign in. It's currently signing in using my old Microsoft hotmail username. I want to use my actual gamer tag....