How do I actually get a report looked at by a human?

Discus and support How do I actually get a report looked at by a human? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There has been someone harrassing and stalking people for months. No matter how many reports are made nothing is done, how do I get the reports seen by... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adstagaming, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Adstagaming
    Adstagaming Guest

There has been someone harrassing and stalking people for months. No matter how many reports are made nothing is done, how do I get the reports seen by an actual human instead of a stupid robot so action can actually be taken?

:)

Adstagaming, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

I am truly sorry for what you are going through, but to offer you better help I need to understand how you are suffering from harassment? to see if there is a way to guide you towards a solution. If it is something related to your account, please I need you to describe it so I can offer you help.
  3. Adstagaming Win User

xbox support is useless since they don't seem to be able to do anything themselves and when they inform the enforcement team they don't seem to listen. Reporting through xbox itself does nothing as well since my reports always go to the bot instead of a human and I get a notificaction saying something like "xbox cannot take action on your report".

Harassment has been going on for other people and myself for months maybe over a year at this point but due to xbox not taking any action on the profile pictures, messages, voice chat etc etc it can not stop.

It's really disheartening to see someone getting away with racism, sexism and other forms of harassment for months if not longer with nothing done and tens of reports doing nothing at all.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

I understand. Well, I'm sorry for everything you've been through, according to Xbox Support, when you've already submitted a report and they tell you "that no action can be taken", this happens for the following reasons:

In some cases, we may provide feedback indicating that no action has been taken regarding the report. We appreciate that you care enough about our community to take the time to make complaints. Cases where we cannot issue an enforcement action include:

The reported player or content appears to be irrelevant to the reported violation.

Content was shared in a game and such reports must be subject to moderation processes by the game's developer or publisher.

You may have chosen the wrong reason or category for the violation.

There was no clear violation of Xbox Community Standards in the reported content or player profile.

When reports include specific content that violates the rules, they help us investigate the submitted complaints more effectively.

For example, if you report a user's gamertag, our team will specifically investigate that gamertag. However, if the issue is related to the rest of the player's Xbox profile or the content they post, be sure to file a complaint with that specific content. Adding more details may help us further investigate your concern.

For more information about Xbox's compliance process, see:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/xbox-enforcement-action-faq

Information Source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/file-a-complaint

I hope everything can be solved, Blessings.
  5. Adstagaming Win User

Literally already said "Harassment has been going on for other people and myself for months maybe over a year at this point but due to xbox not taking any action on the profile pictures, messages, voice chat etc etc it can not stop." in that are the ways of harassment, "profile pictures, messages, voice chat etc etc".
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Adstagaming, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, if you want me to provide you with some kind of help, I would like to better understand the problem, knowing what type of harassment you are going through? Since when did it start?

Also here I will leave you the Xbox Support link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you are served by a bot, keep trying until the system connects you with a real person.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
Thema:

1. How do I actually get a report looked at by a human? - Similar Threads - actually report looked

2. series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up: as stated, my series s will turn on and 30 seconds or less it turns off. e4f15b1f-85b0-44da-8b22-aa984ffb7a3b
  3. Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.: Hello, following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating the code through Minecrafts website, it...
  4. How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system: I know that xbox its just a modifided windows pc but how is not letting you out of the modifided komi app or something because i tried and I can exit it but why I can’t on Xbox...
  5. Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...: Two $50 Xbox gift cards purchased 4/26/24 by me. Requesting actual human being to speak to that works for Microsoft Xbox billing. Thanks. 2ee59868-a379-401b-86dd-73957532c723
  6. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  7. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  8. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  9. How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?: When I turn on my Xbox 1, either it takes an hour to load my games and apps to be visible on screen and if I click anything it sends me to a blank screen and freezes, or it just stays blank. When...
  10. Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?: So I get bullied online a lot for my Nationality. And I report people for it, but yet nothings happens. Why is that? like does the enforcement take their reports seriously?...