How do I activate my Xbox gold account

Discus and support How do I activate my Xbox gold account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just joined Xbox 360gold account do I have to activate it and how do I get onto the games to download thanks 689370e5-8dae-4e50-a19d-ad9667192d8b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joseph alan Talbot, Mar 21, 2023.

1. How do I activate my Xbox gold account

I have just joined Xbox 360gold account do I have to activate it and how do I get onto the games to download thanks

:)

Joseph alan Talbot, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription and you're on Xbox 360 console, correct?

If yes, may I ask what you mean in regard to downloading games? The Xbox Live Gold subscription is a subscription that will let us play our games online multiplayer, once we purchase this on Microsoft Store it will be added on our account immediately and no code to activate needed.
  3. mcclain 012 Win User

Unable to sign in a guest

My Xbox live Gold acount says I do NOT have guest with it! How do I activate it?
  4. burdje Win User

Multiplayer is not allowed with Halo!

Trial cards do not change your account status to gold. They only give you access to some benefits of online multiplayer. They will not work with all games or all game modes.
    How do i change my account status? I just bought 1 year xbox live gold and activated the code.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

i bought x box one x and call of duty, black ops II i cant get multi player to work

Do you have active xbox live gold membership active on your account ??
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Gold Subscription

Hi there,

All Xbox One Games with Gold require an active Gold Subscription in order to play them. Xbox 360 ones do not.

Info can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/my-account/xbox-live-membership/live-faq

Scroll to the bottom where it says "Games with Gold Free Games Offer" and it says exactly how the free games with gold works on Xbox One.
Thema:

1. How do I activate my Xbox gold account - Similar Threads - activate gold account

2. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?: So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  5. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  6. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  7. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  8. I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...: I am unable to claim games with gold anymore. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. When trying to redeem the free game with gold for the month, Only price...
  9. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Not Activ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Not Activ?: I just bought 1 year Membership of Xbox Live Gold . Í received an E-Mail that i could use from today on . But when i Gave the Code in there stayed." Your Code is from Xbox360 we Need 2 check if it...