How do i access to my xbox360 profile?

Discus and support How do i access to my xbox360 profile? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had a minecraft pocket edition profile on my account but when i transferred my minecraft(mojang account) to microsoft account which was the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hrishi__, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Hrishi__
    Hrishi__ Guest

I had a minecraft pocket edition profile on my account but when i transferred my minecraft(mojang account) to microsoft account which was the same email. (Maybe the pocket edition profile overlaped the minecraft java account profile) My minecraft java account profile is Hrishi8 and PE is Hrishi82440. I am unable to access to my 'Hrishi8' profile an any way but when i try to rename my profile to Hrishi8 it says that its already the profile name where as its not. If there is any soluton to access to my 'Hrishi8' profile then please help me.

:)

Hrishi__, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Hrishi__ Win User

Its not working

[​IMG]
  3. Hrishi__ Win User

I did tried chat with agent thing but it just bot that suggested me some articles. I tried almost everything in contact us page but I couldn't contact to any staff or employee
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That's really odd (I read your post)

Usually is not possible to have more than one gamertag attached to your Microsoft account

May I know if you don't have more than one email address?

If that's not the case, the best option would be reach Microsoft support and check with them your account information
  5. Hrishi__ Win User

I know right! I didn't found any article related to this matter. Also I'm sure I dont have other email account related to the Xbox gamertags except for one that I have a different Xbox account on but that's totally not related with this account. I did try to contact Microsoft support but I've spent several hours trying to fix this issue and now I'm in the community page atlast. The "Microsoft support" is just automated bot that provide me some random article which I don't even find helpful. I really need your help if you can help me fix this problem.
  6. Hrishi__ Win User

hi Josef Thank you so much for replying. Ive posted a new question on the same matter and i tried to explain it as briefly as i could. Please check that out
Thema:

1. How do i access to my xbox360 profile? - Similar Threads - access xbox360 profile

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. Why cant I access all my games I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR on the Xbox360 digital store on my PC?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant I access all my games I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR on the Xbox360 digital store on my PC?: Why can't I access all my games I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR on the Xbox360 digital store on my PC now? I spent all that money, then when my Xbox360 had an issue I rang Microsoft and they said "Sorry we...
  4. xbox360 iview access

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox360 iview access: Xbox 360 I cannot access iview on my xbox 360 I used to access it before and can access iview on my computer b676d835-d0c6-416c-ab72-308e704c5476
  5. Runtime Error, no access to xbox360 games via download on xbox1, anyone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Runtime Error, no access to xbox360 games via download on xbox1, anyone else?: This is an issue that I have been having for over a month now. In the past i have had absolutely 0 issues downoading reverse compatible 360. now anytime i attempt to do so i simply get a runtime...
  6. I need help Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, what can i do? xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, what can i do? xbox360: Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, i cant play gta v online on my xbox360 but why? 0ea41ce8-44af-4587-a2d3-417565d5b28e
  7. Trying to access and watch Amazon Instant movies on XBox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to access and watch Amazon Instant movies on XBox360: Hi. I have just purchased an xBox 360 and been trying for the last 2 days to download and watch Amazon Instant videos. This has been problematic...as first I had to ensure that I could set to use...
  8. Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Xbox360 access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Xbox360 access: Okay, so I'm thinking about buying the season pass for the Xbox 360 for shadow of mordor. I've read that people are having trouble downloading and installing the content. However, from what I've...
  9. Can't access Xbox Live Profile neither on XBox360 nor on Web

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Xbox Live Profile neither on XBox360 nor on Web: I'm not able to access my Xbox Live profile. What I've tried: Access via Microsoft account Login at https://account.microsoft.com/ Go to "Ihre Informationen" Link Gehe zu Xbox-Profil Result:...
  10. Xbox360 Security Preventing XboxLive access... how to disable completely?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Security Preventing XboxLive access... how to disable completely?: It's really frankly annoying as **** to go through this every time my dodgy internet disconnects... although uncommonly... Is there anyway to turn this off (I can't seem to find it)? I can...