How do I access the xbox developers forum?

Discus and support How do I access the xbox developers forum? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I'm in the xbox creators program, how do I access the xbox developers forum? I have a few questions that I would like to clarify, but I do not know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alex Tokarev1, Sep 29, 2022.

  1. How do I access the xbox developers forum?


    Hi, I'm in the xbox creators program, how do I access the xbox developers forum? I have a few questions that I would like to clarify, but I do not know where to turn.
    Or who can I ask for more information on the xbox store?

    :)
     
    Alex Tokarev1, Sep 29, 2022
    #1
  2. Alex Tokarev1 Win User

    How do I access the xbox developers forum?

    This is great, you are a genius, thanks for the link.
    But I'm still wondering if there is an xbox developers forum?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    How do I access the xbox developers forum?

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Alex

    I found something that could help, may I know if you already used this website?

    https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/games/
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    How do I access the xbox developers forum?

    Hi, as far as I know there is no exclusive forum for Xbox Dev questions
    If maybe a moderator can see this thread, would be great if they shed a light on this one

    The most closest thing to that is the Discord channel available :
    https://aka.ms/msftgamedevdiscord
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

    I am playing Gambino Slots.Now I can not buy coins or contact support.

    Hello miichael rader,

    Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. Unfortunately, we do not have access to assisting with this specific game title. However, I would be more than happy to direct you to the developer's official support channel.

    To find support for games that are not developed through Microsoft, please view: How do I get the right game support? - Microsoft Community.

    For ease of access, I've also listed the developer contact information for you:
    Support Website: Contact Us - Gambino Slots
    Direct Support Email: support@gambinoslot.com

    If you have already used the support website form as a means of contacting support, try contacting the developer through the direct support email listed above.

    Thank you,

    -Tali
  6. hipe999 Win User

    How do I access the public beta forum?

    more people with the same problems
Thema:

How do I access the xbox developers forum?

Loading...
  1. How do I access the xbox developers forum? - Similar Threads - access developers forum

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  6. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  7. Xbox disc to digital global access when?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments]
  8. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  9. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  10. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...