How do I access the setting which enables us to play with friends and access realms on...

Discus and support How do I access the setting which enables us to play with friends and access realms on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I access the setting which enables us to play with friends and access realms on Minecraft Bedrock On a Windows 11 PC?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DDPlaysMinecraft, Mar 15, 2023.

1. How do I access the setting which enables us to play with friends and access realms on...

How do I access the setting which enables us to play with friends and access realms on Minecraft Bedrock On a Windows 11 PC?

:)

DDPlaysMinecraft, Mar 15, 2023
  2. XBF - Drew Win User

Age or permissions issue on Microsoft account?

3. DDPlaysMinecraft Win User

How do I access the setting which enables us to play with friends and access realms on Minecraft Bedrock On a Windows 11 PC?

Hi,

I am not able to find the below path to update the required settings to allow multiplayer and clubs -

please refer the screen shot of the tab which guides me for the task, however not able to locate the same.

[​IMG]

Please support.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.
  5. pasqualeeno Win User

I need help with Minecraft for Nintendo switch realms

6. inevitablyissie Win User

Age or permissions issue on Microsoft account?

Hi again,

There is a Minecraft article that tackles the topic about managing parental consent, settings, and realms/multiplayer access. Navigate to the parental controls section and make sure you completed the steps under "Account set up to enable...access realms" which is about halfway down the page. The page also includes screenshots of the settings.

XBF Drew
    Hi Drew, I'm afraid I've already followed these steps and enabled all of the privacy options to allow me to connect to multiplayer clubs etc. However I still don't understand why my Minecraft account thinks I have a child account, which must be why I can't join realms too. But it's all connected to my Microsoft account which displays my correct date of birth?

Is there any way I can get in touch with a software developer/engineer who can take a look at my account/permissions?
Thema:

How do I access the setting which enables us to play with friends and access realms on...

1. How do I access the setting which enables us to play with friends and access realms on... - Similar Threads - access setting enables

2. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  3. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  4. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  5. FS2020 First launch stuck at the accessibility settings panel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 First launch stuck at the accessibility settings panel: Hi everyone, Just switched from my PC to an Xbox Series X and installed Flight Simulator 2020 but I am always stuck at the accessibility settings panel, where I can do everything except click on...
  6. What clear access key do and refresh certificates in Xbox settings > System > Console info...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What clear access key do and refresh certificates in Xbox settings > System > Console info...: There has any chance that something will break??? aea35fae-87bb-4ec6-a3b8-63b95530bae0
  7. My son has been logged out and we have no access to the email addresa it was set up to many...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has been logged out and we have no access to the email addresa it was set up to many...: Logged out and no access to email account set to e34d4992-3f20-4ba4-8c50-b75f503d82db
  8. why cant i access all of my setting for xbox one system privacy security all of them

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i access all of my setting for xbox one system privacy security all of them: my system has been taken over by my spouse it updates by its self in some password screens it has guest in top left everyday i am trying to fix the attack on my profile and system even my...
  9. Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings: We have spent hours going through every step recommended, we've downloaded the xbox family app, we've set everything to "allowed" via my parental account, we've restarted his computer, we've...
  10. No access or ability to reset password to a Microsoft account I set up and purchased a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No access or ability to reset password to a Microsoft account I set up and purchased a game...: My friend has been on to me for a while about playing Age of empires 2 with him on Xbox. I long time packed my xbox away as I never play on it anymore since I got a powerful PC. He mentioned PC...