How do I access the games that are on my Xbox? (0x803F9006 error code)

Discus and support How do I access the games that are on my Xbox? (0x803F9006 error code) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my brother just recently got the Xbox Series X, and gifted me his Xbox One, but I am only able to play a select few games on there whereas the other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DJPurpleSpark, Dec 29, 2021.

  1. How do I access the games that are on my Xbox? (0x803F9006 error code)


    So my brother just recently got the Xbox Series X, and gifted me his Xbox One, but I am only able to play a select few games on there whereas the other games I have to sign into his account so that I can play (I can play Destiny 2 fine but Overwatch requires log in, for example). Some of these games I already purchased, so I should be able to play them, but I am still locked out for the time being.

    We've tried setting the console to "my home console" and that still hasn't worked, even before I got the console. I heard there is a way to transfer licenses, but I am still hesitant at that since everything else still hasn't worked.

    Is there any way to solve this, or am I just going to have to deal with either only playing half of the library or signing into his profile any time I want to play any of the other games?

    :)
     
    DJPurpleSpark, Dec 29, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    How do I access the games that are on my Xbox? (0x803F9006 error code)

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    If you own the games you should be able to play them, yes. So to confirm this, kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then locate the transaction for the games that you're trying to play.

    Also, license transfer is for Xbox 360 console only. It's not possible on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S console.

    If these games are owned by your brother it's his account that you need to set as Home Xbox so you can play them.
  3. bowski477 Win User

    I can't play fifa 23

  4. denis97g Win User
  5. N1GHTBR33D007 Win User

    Won't let me play my Xbox home games saying it's not my home anymore 0x803f9006 can't change it

    me & my mate are having the same problem we were playing wildlands & then it just kicked my mate from the game he was unable to load it back up he kept gettin the error code 0x80072efe and i kept getting the same code as you 0x803f9006
  6. T2mx84 Win User

    Games with gold April 2020 don't work. ( Jeux avec gold d'avril 2020 ne fonctionne pas. )

    Ya I have been looking forward to this since they announced it. And now there system is jacked and won't let me play error code 0x803f9006
Thema:

How do I access the games that are on my Xbox? (0x803F9006 error code)

Loading...
  1. How do I access the games that are on my Xbox? (0x803F9006 error code) - Similar Threads - access games are

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  4. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  5. profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.: everyone’s profile pictures have been set to default for me i’ve been told it’s a privacy setting so i’ve made it so it’s adult default and it doesn’t save at all.i try to go on discord and it...
  6. Accessibility Feedback on the New Xbox Cloud Gaming Web Experience: Basic Touchscreen...

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility Feedback on the New Xbox Cloud Gaming Web Experience: Basic Touchscreen...: Hi Xbox Cloud Gaming / Xbox Insider team, I’d like to share some feedback I’ve been consistently raising since the early days of Xbox Cloud Gaming, especially in response to the January 26, 2026...
  7. Improve collaboration between Xbox and Rockstar Games to offer earlier access and exclusive...

    in XboX Insiders
    Improve collaboration between Xbox and Rockstar Games to offer earlier access and exclusive...: Rockstar Games titles are some of the most popular and iconic on Xbox — from GTA to Red Dead Redemption. As a loyal Xbox player and Rockstar fan, I’d love to see stronger collaboration between...
  8. Unable to Access Space Marine 2 Multiplayer Despite Active Game Pass Ultimate Subscription

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access Space Marine 2 Multiplayer Despite Active Game Pass Ultimate Subscription: [img] Hello, I’m writing to report an issue I’ve been experiencing with Space Marine 2 on my Xbox console. I recently renewed my Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but since then, I’ve been unable...
  9. Accessibility to a game

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility to a game: Hi I'm here to ask for help on my game Minecraft I am on playstation and it says that there is an "error code drowned" and it does not allow me to sign in on playstation to play Minecraft what...
  10. i am unable to access mordern warfare 2, 3 on xbox game pass pc what should i do?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am unable to access mordern warfare 2, 3 on xbox game pass pc what should i do?: i took an xbox game pass pc subscription and downloaded call of duty black ops 6, mordern wafare 2 and mordern warfare 3, i am able to play black ops 6 but it is showing that "error unable to...