How do I access the Diablo IV Beta and is it still available?

Discus and support How do I access the Diablo IV Beta and is it still available? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to play the Diablo IV beta for about two hours, it said it was unavailable on the Microsoft Store through my console, but it let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Devin Wølf, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Devin Wølf
    Devin Wølf Guest

I have been trying to play the Diablo IV beta for about two hours, it said it was unavailable on the Microsoft Store through my console, but it let me download it from my phone on the xbox app. Then it said I didn’t own it even though it’s free, now it’s not appearing on the store at all after I uninstalled and am currently reinstalling. What do I do to play this FREE Beta or am I just unable to? It’s marketed to end tomorrow.

:)

Devin Wølf, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I am afraid that it's our best option for now. There may be changes on the server-side which we do not have control over it. Technically, you should be able to access open beta without pre-ordering the game but since we run into some problem, best option is to pre-order it. Nothing to worry because you won't get charged for the pre-order. We generally get charged 10 days before the game's release date. You can cancel it anytime.
  3. Devin Wølf Win User

I don’t want to pre-order it yet. I was going to play the FREE Open Beta to find out if I even wanted to buy it. Any other options?
  4. Devin Wølf Win User

Also is says it’s no currently available even though it’s marketed as being open until the 27th.
  5. Devin Wølf Win User

I have downloaded it twice, both times it has given me error code (0x803f8001), and asked if I owned the game. I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong, all of my friends that started downloading there’s after me have been able to play it.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Thema:

1. How do I access the Diablo IV Beta and is it still available? - Similar Threads - access Diablo Beta

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  4. Cannot access ultimate edition upgrade for diablo 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access ultimate edition upgrade for diablo 4: I purchased 1000 platinum for diablo 4 through the ingame store, which is displayed in my order history, I used it to purchase the ultimate edition upgrade via the in game store the platinum has...
  5. If I pre-order diablo 4 deluxe version right now can I still get early access?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre-order diablo 4 deluxe version right now can I still get early access?: I have friends on PC and I want to play with them but they can play right now so I'm wondering if I get the deluxe version right now if I can get early access? Thank you in advance!...
  6. Diablo 4 early access game share licensing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 early access game share licensing: Game share not working for Diablo 4 early access. Only accounts that purchased digital deluxe have access. 2 out of 4 consoles in out house. Can someone please confirm this is tech issue or by...
  7. I pre-ordered Diablo 4 but have not received a beat early access code, have they been sent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Diablo 4 but have not received a beat early access code, have they been sent...: I pre-ordered Diablo 4 but have not received a beat early access code, have they been sent out or is it because I pre-ordered it through Microsoft? 04eca0ef-7a34-4606-8f3d-e31c2112f49e
  8. Diablo 4 Beta access if gifted game is on parent account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 Beta access if gifted game is on parent account: My mom's email and Gold account are connected to my XBox One and I have access to her games library through this and her mine. My question is that if I gift her Diablo 4 will we both have access...
  9. Diablo 4 - Beta Early Access Gameplay exclusive XBOX Trailer +me

in XboX Insiders
    Diablo 4 - Beta Early Access Gameplay exclusive XBOX Trailer +me: https://youtu.be/viiBY5yjOU8 submitted by /u/Pretend_Promotion781 [link] [comments]
  10. Diablo 3 - Xbox One - "...server not available..." - no access to online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 - Xbox One - "...server not available..." - no access to online...: So this is day 2 of this pop up message: "The Diablo III server is not available at this time. Please try again later." Is anyone else getting this message? I tried to visit the support on...