How do I access old content that was never sent to me?

Discus and support How do I access old content that was never sent to me? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So a few years ago I was told if you preordered sea of thieves you got a code for something called the “Black Dog Pack”. I soon then purchased the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by I̗̥̟̠̭̫̠̰͈̰̦̪I̪̲͓̼̖̣̙̤͙ͅI, May 23, 2023.

1. How do I access old content that was never sent to me?

So a few years ago I was told if you preordered sea of thieves you got a code for something called the “Black Dog Pack”. I soon then purchased the game on March 18th 2018. Up until now I have yet to receive a code and can’t scroll up far enough into messages with Xbox to check. What do I do?

:)

I̗̥̟̠̭̫̠̰͈̰̦̪I̪̲͓̼̖̣̙̤͙ͅI, May 23, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi, you can choose "talk to a gamer" and ask them to forward your request to Microsoft.

Another option is pick a different category until you're able to see the callback or the chat with agent option
  3. Default_4555 Win User

Also how would I contact them? Might seem like a dumb question but all I see is ask a bot or talk to a gamer
  4. Smwutches Win User

You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us However, since the promotion is so old, it's possible they may not be able to do anything. Typically you need to reach out within the 1st year.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand you are trying to find the redeemable code for this black dog pack for sea of thieves.

If you're not able to find this redeemable code I can suggest you to reach Microsoft support and ask them if they're able to retrieve this code for you
  6. Jean-Michel Veilex Win User

Xbox ONE import

then how do you access geolocked content in the UK ????

well me i do it that way to access netflix and hulu+
Thema:

1. How do I access old content that was never sent to me? - Similar Threads - access old content

2. Regaining access to an old Xbox account

in XboX Insiders
    Regaining access to an old Xbox account: So, I’ve got a current Xbox account but I had one many years ago before I switched to PlayStation, I’ve found the account so can confirm it still exists, but the email was a tied to zune, so I...
  3. I can’t access my old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access my old Xbox account: A few years ago I used to play Xbox but I don’t have an Xbox anymore & I don’t remember anything but my username. I need to sign in so I can cancel my Fortnite crew subscription. What do I do?...
  4. I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.: I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer. May sound skeptical, but I have more than...
  5. Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account: Dear support team, I am trying to access my minecraft account, but now they made it microsoft log in or something. Anyway, my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  6. How to access old clips

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to access old clips: Is it possible to view my old clips that were saved to onedrive? I went to check my older clips to find that they were gone from onedrive and xbox app, then saw that clips are now deleted after 90...
  7. How to access old minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access old minecraft account?: It hasn't been logged in for probably a year and when I tried to log in, it prompted me to create a new xbox live account and when I logged into minecraft, it created a new account. Is there...
  8. Disconnect Ubisoft from XBOX live with no access to old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disconnect Ubisoft from XBOX live with no access to old email: Hi, everyone. I have issue disconnecting my Xbox acc from Ubisoft acc. I have no access to the email I was using, when created Ubisoft account, because it was long long ago. I can't even restore...
  9. I have lost access to my old xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my old xbox account: Hello, i’ve been trying to log into my old xbox account but i’ve forgotten the email and password used to login. There’s also no phone number linked, the account name is ‘jays solos’. I was...
  10. Can't Access Old Gamertag, Want Content From It

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Access Old Gamertag, Want Content From It: My family and I have a joint Xbox Live account under an old email of my brothers, an email that he no longer has access to. We used the account for years and years, but a few months ago the xbox...