How do I access my Xbox account that my dad changed the email of?

Discus and support How do I access my Xbox account that my dad changed the email of? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't know where the start or how to start this but when I try to log into my Xbox account, it says it needs a password and my father will not tell... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vhyzn, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Vhyzn
    Vhyzn Guest

I don't know where the start or how to start this but when I try to log into my Xbox account, it says it needs a password and my father will not tell me the password of it. All my valuable games and items/achievements on that account. I have a old email that was associated with that account if that'll help. Please help me in any way to get this Xbox account back, Thank You.

:)

Vhyzn, Nov 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Vhyzn

If the account was created by your dad. You need to talk with him
    There is no way to recover an account that’s not yours, sorry
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Recover account

Hello, my dad recently passed and the account was under my stepmoms email as well as my dads. How can I change the account and its content over to my email if shes changed the passwords to lock me out of the account? I've had the account for multiple years and was never allowed to add my own email because she felt like it would cause her to lose access to her emails.
    Sorry to say, but If the account was under your step moms email then the account for all intents and purposes belongs to her especially if its a Microsoft email. At least thats how Microsoft would see it.

If the email is a Microsoft email than changing it to your own email would essentially delete your step moms email forever and youd have to have access to that email to even change the email in the first place.
  4. pirostheo game Win User

Transferer un compte xbox sur un autre compte microsoft -[Translation - Transfer an xbox account to another microsoft account]

Ok tank you just one last question. If i delete the alias of my main account (dad email). my dad can access to outlook? (sorry for my English)
    No, if your father's email is a Microsoft one (@live, @outlook, @hotmail) then removing it will delete his account and he wipl have no access to his emails or OneDrive.

We can just move the Xbox account to a another email and let my dad email access to outlook?
  5. Mrs Sweetcorn Win User

Will we be able to move xbox accounts across microsoft accounts?

6. BenRowePC Win User

cannot access the xbox live i am paying for, for over 6 months now

sorry i forgot to mention that my email is the one associated with my gamertag, but my dads account is the parental one. it hasnt been removed i just cannot acess his emails to prove im not trying to hack it, but i can get on the microsoft account with the
    email adress and password, but when i do all it says is that i need to provide a code which they send to my dads email address, the one i cannot access
Thema:

1. How do I access my Xbox account that my dad changed the email of? - Similar Threads - access account dad

2. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  3. Regaining access to an old Xbox account

in XboX Insiders
    Regaining access to an old Xbox account: So, I’ve got a current Xbox account but I had one many years ago before I switched to PlayStation, I’ve found the account so can confirm it still exists, but the email was a tied to zune, so I...
  4. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  5. No access to Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    No access to Xbox account: I try to log into my Xbox account, mind you, I have been paying for Xbox for over a decade and playing it for two. It says I need to enter in my password but then there is a issue saying they've...
  6. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  7. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  8. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  9. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  10. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?: Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to...