How do I accept my friends invite and join from Xbox gamepass cloud gaming

Discus and support How do I accept my friends invite and join from Xbox gamepass cloud gaming in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So me and my friends are trying to play surgeon simulator with xcloud together and when we send a invite either its shows up on our notifications but... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Pringlesharko, Jan 27, 2023.

1. How do I accept my friends invite and join from Xbox gamepass cloud gaming

So me and my friends are trying to play surgeon simulator with xcloud together and when we send a invite either its shows up on our notifications but it wants us to use Microsoft store or it doesn't send at all please help

*** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Cloud gaming ***

:)

Pringlesharko, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Pringlesharko,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello Pringlesharko,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you don't have an option to accept invitation from friends. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will assist you with your concern to help you back to gaming.

We have research article to provide you the answer to your question. Join a party on Xbox | Xbox Support

When you receive a party invitation pop-up on your screen, join by holding the Xbox button > This gets you into the party straight away. If you receive a game invite, choose Accept & play to stop what you’re doing, launch the game, and join the party. To join the party but not the game, select Accept chat. Choosing this option keeps you in your current app or game.

To see which friends are in parties at the moment:

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Select People > Friends.
    Everyone who’s in a party will have a party icon next to their gamertag. If you select a friend from your list and then choose Join, you immediately become a part of their party. If a friend’s party requires an invite, you can send a message and ask to be invited.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Co-op

I didn't write this,

"You need to both follow each other on Xbox One. Then in Zoo Tycoon, you can go to the Game Menu (press pause). Then select Zoo Friends List. You will need to save the zoo to the cloud. Do so. In your Zoo Friends List, click Add Friend and then Invite to
    Party. Choose your partner. They should "Accept and Play" the invite. You will join a party and they should be added to your Zoo Friends List. Select their name and then choose Invite to Zoo. The "Come On Over to My Place" achievement should unlock right away
    when you invite them. When they invite you following the same process and you choose to join and load into the game into their zoo, the "You in? I'm Coming Round" achievement will unlock."
  5. MSucram Win User

When i'm trying to play SpiderHeck (Windows) I can't invite a friend to join my lobby nor join his lobby.

We were never able to accept an invite for SpiderHeck, but other games on gamepass work just fine. The privacy settings showed that I could join multiplayer games but I couldn't find any other relevant settings that would apply to online games.

Update: about an hour later I invited my friend again and he got in, the only thing we did differently was he didn't have the game open when he accepted the invite. I don't know if this was the fix or if it was some other thing that affected it.
  6. IMA GAMER GIRL0 Win User

Cross compatibility xbox one/360

When your friend plays an xbox 360 game on your xbox one, tell him/her to hit the Menu and Select buttons at the same time to bring up the xbox 360 menu. Then, from there your friend can join party invites and accept game invites.
Thema:

1. How do I accept my friends invite and join from Xbox gamepass cloud gaming - Similar Threads - accept friends invite

2. My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24: My Son has an Xbox Series S. He has friend requests on Fortnite but he can't accept or Add friends. I have checked the settings and it is set so that he doesn't need a PIN. We also changed the PIN...
  3. My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...: He has an Xbox series s. And I'm the parental organizer. I've even downloaded the family safety app that I assumed I'd be able to confirm it there. df44bdf4-bd39-457a-9cbf-4589c2970448
  4. I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them: I need help accepting invites so I can play with my friends a2bb70a4-f6ec-4ab7-bf2a-dafe81f604cf
  5. The request for me to add a friend was accepted, but for some reason the profile of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The request for me to add a friend was accepted, but for some reason the profile of my...: I sent a request to add my friends profile to my friend list so we can play games together. After my parent accepted the request it said they were added. Though when looking in my friends list, it...
  6. I can't accept friend requests in Minecraft, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't accept friend requests in Minecraft, please help: I can't accept friend requests, I tried to change my permissions, but I am not allowed to. I don't have any parental accounts, I even changed my age to try and fix it. But nothing works, I also am...
  7. Can't accept to friends that want to play Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't accept to friends that want to play Minecraft.: This has been happening ever since I started playing. I would be doing my thing then on the top of my screen it would say (Gamertag) wants to play Minecraft. press - to accept or something like...
  8. How do I accept a friend request on switch and do I need Nintendo online to do so

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I accept a friend request on switch and do I need Nintendo online to do so: I don't know what gose here 37c9fb12-9a4e-4a23-9943-9e7efaf2e758
  9. Parental control- we can't accept friend request on our nintendo switch it's asking for a 6...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental control- we can't accept friend request on our nintendo switch it's asking for a 6...: Parental controls. We are being asked for a 6 digit pin to accept friend request on fortnite but we don't know/can't find it anywhere. How can we take parental controls off fortnite completely?...
  10. How do I accept add a friend approval that my child sends on Xbox to me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I accept add a friend approval that my child sends on Xbox to me?: I have set up a family account and my son has our through add friends request to me to approve, but I cannot see where I approve it, it’s not on the family app or my Microsoft account, email etc...