How do get customer support to verify its me to log into my xbox account?

Discus and support How do get customer support to verify its me to log into my xbox account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have filled out the recovery form twice now to the best of my ability. The form is outdated and does not provide options to verify with paypal or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lawrence Andriese, Aug 9, 2023.

1. How do get customer support to verify its me to log into my xbox account?

I have filled out the recovery form twice now to the best of my ability. The form is outdated and does not provide options to verify with paypal or series x. Instead it asks to verify with credit card which I do no use on my account for instances such as these where my account is compromised. I contacted customer support the guy could not unlock the account for me because the only way is to use the account recovery form. I no longer have access to the old number and the old number isn't currently active when I tried to reach out to the possible new owner. I need to unlock my account as I have at least $1,000 worth of content I have accumulated over the past years. This is so unacceptable.

:)

Lawrence Andriese, Aug 9, 2023
  2. Lawrence Andriese Win User

No one has responded yet??? It's been 48 hours. I put in a 3rd form using my PC that I played PC gamepass on. I even entered my xbox one device ID. I need to speak to someone higher up then IT at this point because I want to be able to access my games and dlc purchases. This is highly frustrating and I'm wanting to seek some kinda of legal representation at this point.
  3. Lawrence Andriese Win User

My third form was denied as well.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help. I'm sorry you're experiencing this, please keep trying to make the report or try contacting support one more time. I'm sure everything will work out.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I understand. Unfortunately , I'm currently out of ideas, so I'll release this to other experts who will help you resolve it. It was a great conversation with you.
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I understand. I'm sorry about that, I'm researching some valid solution and if you find it I'll be posting. See you soon
Thema:

1. How do get customer support to verify its me to log into my xbox account? - Similar Threads - customer support verify

2. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  5. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  6. Refusing to Provide Customer Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Refusing to Provide Customer Support: I tried to contact Xbox regarding a technical issue where the controller won't pause DVDs. The system straight up refused to let me talk to anyone. "Phone calls and chats aren't available for...
  7. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?: How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410
  8. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  9. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  10. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...