How do fix modern warfare game share option?

Discus and support How do fix modern warfare game share option? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my sister has brought modern warfare two on her Xbox with her account. I have her gameshared to my Xbox too and I tried to play with my sister, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by deo 4l, May 13, 2023.

1. deo 4l
    deo 4l Guest

Hi my sister has brought modern warfare two on her Xbox with her account. I have her gameshared to my Xbox too and I tried to play with my sister, but I’ve downloaded all of the content packs + warzone and still says I dont own the game. I’ve have redownloaded the whole game 4 times, but still doesn’t work and I dont know what to do. I just wanna play modern warfare with my sister

:)

deo 4l, May 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Make sure that your sister's account is still set as Home Xbox on your console. Please ask your sister to follow the steps below using your console:

"1. Sign in to your account.

2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

3. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

4. Check "Make this as My Home Xbox"."

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Also, make sure that these packs are installed for you:

"Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon. "

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 5

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 6
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Mw2 is unplayable on xbox one S have tried lowering graphics uninstalling and re installing game but crahes whenever i play it even on the campaign alot of money for a game that doesnt work

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Rhys

Yes, unfortunately some players are experiencing a bad performance for this game.
    In situations like this the best option is share this feedback and report the problem to the developer, in this case Activision

Please do it from here:
    https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-i...

Hopefully they're going to fix a new update improving the performance
  4. KiFreeman Win User

Game crashes on start up, xbox shuts down following

Our xbox one is doing it with Modern Warfare. How can this be fixed?
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Not finding DLC COD Modern Warfare

Hi There,

This seems to be a fairly common occurance on Modern Warfare and the only fix that I've found involves doing these steps.

MODERN WARFARE “YOU DO NOT OWN OR ARE MISSING THE MULTI PLAYER DLC PACK” ERROR FIX | XBOX ONE

On Xbox One you’ll need to perform a slightly different process. There’s no option to restore licenses on Microsoft’s platform, which, regrettably, means that you’re less likely to fix the issue without needing to do a full reinstall.

• Select “My games & apps” on the Home screen
    • Locate Modern Warfare on the “Games” tab, highlight it and press the Menu (start) button on your controller
    • Select “Manage game & add-ons”
    • The following items should appear in the “Installed” section:
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Multiplayer Pack”
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Spec Ops Pack 1″
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 1″
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 2″
    • If you’re missing any, manually search the Xbox Store in order to download them
    • Should all of the relevant DLC already be present, you’ll need to uninstall all game content and then perform a full reinstallation
    Try it out and see if it helps. All credit goes to Game Revolution.

Link: https://www.gamerevolution.com/guid...c-packs-error-you-do-not-own-the-dlc-pack-fix
  6. The Chad118 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 (standard physical edition) says I need to purchase the game again

This did not resolve the issue. I still do not have the option to access Modern Warfare. It only shows options to pre-order Modern Warfare 2, Play Warzone, or Purchase Vanguard. If I view it in the store it says I own the game.
Thema:

1. How do fix modern warfare game share option? - Similar Threads - fix modern warfare

2. Modern Warfare 3 0xC0000005 (0) N crashreport fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 3 0xC0000005 (0) N crashreport fix: Sorry Guys you probably seen this errorcode thousands of times, but this game won't stop crashing mid-game. Systemspecs: CPU: Intel I7 14700k MB: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Rev.1.2 RAM:...
  3. I pre-ordered cross gen for Modern warfare 3 and I can’t play campaign are there any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered cross gen for Modern warfare 3 and I can’t play campaign are there any fixes?: I preordered the the cross gen edition for modern warfare 3 but it won’t let me play campaign cca97cdc-ff93-4583-8dc8-b20041480d78
  4. How to fix my corrupt modern warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix my corrupt modern warfare 2: Hi, I've been trying to launch my modern warfare 2 for a good while now, and every time I tried to launch. It keeps saying it's corrupted and it won't install I've tried everything and I don't...
  5. How to fix? : When I hover over the top of my screen while Im playing a game, (Modern...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix? : When I hover over the top of my screen while Im playing a game, (Modern...: When I'm playing the game, the mouse does not lock onto the middle of the screen. It moves around to the top of the screen, which pulls up the top bar with the exit, maximize/Minimize buttons.,...
  6. How do I fix black screen on modern warfare 2 after pressing the home button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix black screen on modern warfare 2 after pressing the home button: The game works just fine it's just every time I go to press the home button to check notification from friends or whatnot and then go back to the game it's black for a couple of seconds which...
  7. How do I fix the audio issue with modern warfare 2. I bought the bundle and I can’t hear...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the audio issue with modern warfare 2. I bought the bundle and I can’t hear...: Audio does not work on modern warfare 2. I bought the bundle for 74.99 and it has no volume. I did the step by step Forum u guys have and still no volume. I checked game audio settings as well as...
  8. How do you fix Call of duty modern warfare 2 from resetting your MnK binds on Xbox every...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you fix Call of duty modern warfare 2 from resetting your MnK binds on Xbox every...: Whenever I log into call of duty modern warfare 2 on my Xbox series s my mouse and keyboard binds are reset, this happens every time and I don’t know how to fix it....
  9. Chow do I fix call of duty modern warfare two error code diver?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chow do I fix call of duty modern warfare two error code diver?: What do I do to fix call of duty modern warfare two error code diver? cbdc9b04-57b9-418a-87a6-413851422916
  10. ON CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2 - X BOX ONE IS THERE A FIX FOR GAME FREEZING UP AND...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ON CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2 - X BOX ONE IS THERE A FIX FOR GAME FREEZING UP AND...: ON CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2, I WILL BE IN THE MIDDLE OF A MATCH AND GAME WILL FREEZE UP, KICK ME OUT OF THE GAME AND THEN I HAVE TO START OVER WITH NOTHING BECAUSE I LOSE EVERYTHING WHEN THAT...