How do can I sign into my Xbox account?

Discus and support How do can I sign into my Xbox account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to sign into my Xbox account I am asked for my password (which I know, not the issue) and then directed to fill out a verification form... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LucasGaido, Nov 27, 2022.

1. LucasGaido
    LucasGaido Guest

When I try to sign into my Xbox account I am asked for my password (which I know, not the issue) and then directed to fill out a verification form online. I fill out this verification form to completion but every time it tells me I lack the info to regain access to my account. I had to make a new one just to pose this question. How can I sign in to my Xbox account? When I call Microsoft support, I am only told to refill the form with as much accurate information as possible. I’ve done is serval times now over the past few days and to no avail. Can anyone help me?

:)

LucasGaido, Nov 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If you have important proof of ownership for that account (emails, important screenshots, etc)
    You can try opening a chat with Microsoft support and explain them the situation

(Please note that this doesn’t guarantee an account recovery)
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, unfortunately no one at Microsoft can send password reset links or modify account information due to security reasons

If none of the methods above worked for you, you may need to create a new account :c
  4. LucasGaido Win User

I am not wishing to reset my password or alter security information. I simply wish to use my account. I have spend thousands of dollars over the years on this account and have too much time spent grinding games to give up on it like this. As soon as I got the notification that this unusual activity was detected I checked my banking account and saw no money being spent that wasn’t me. So if there is suspicious activity can’t they tell what it is and I say “yes that was me, or not” using my password and all the other information I have to tell them “it’s me” as verification. I’m sorry, I understand that’s not how this works but I’m not giving up on my account like this
  5. LucasGaido Win User

So I’ve tried to contact the Microsoft help desk people but they’re not giving me anything useful other then filling out the verification form as accurately as possible which is what I’m doing. I’ve followed the link you sent and went down the tree to recover my account and even changed my password but afterwords when I go to sign in I’m having the same issue with my console not thinking that I’m me and asking that I fill out the verification form that I keep getting denied.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this LucasGaido

Sorry to hear that you’re no able to verify your identity
    When the recovery form is rejected these are the options available for you
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

1. How do can I sign into my Xbox account? - Similar Threads - sign account

2. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  3. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  6. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  7. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  8. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  9. Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban: Hello I would like to know if I sign into my Xbox account with my vpn activated could I get banned since it shows me in a different region also I have another question can I create an account with...
  10. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]