How do add a second xbox one to my account

Discus and support How do add a second xbox one to my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I adda second xbox to my account ee6f1290-7207-48a1-9de4-2448d9e58c82 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jamestouchton, Jun 28, 2019.

1. How do add a second xbox one to my account

How do I adda second xbox to my account

:)

jamestouchton, Jun 28, 2019
  2. McDaddyTree Win User

If you're trying to add your account to another Xbox you only need to login with your Microsoft account and everything syncs. If you're trying to add another account to your Xbox it'd be the same. Just login to that account on your Xbox. If you're attempting
    to accomplish something else we'd need more information about what you're trying to do.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

You just login with your details that you currently use on your Xbox. As simple as that.
  4. JOSHUASHALO Win User

Also you can change your username for free for one time only. and after that you have to buy it and it cost about 10.00 dollar.
  5. JOSHUASHALO Win User

Hi there.. to add Xbox account to New or old account on Xbox. Before log in you well see say Add account or log in. SO click add account and put down email and passwords than it well log you in.

To make new account is easy. Just click make new account than put new email or hotmail than make new passwords and Choose what username than click done than that it.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there jamestouchton,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums, not quite sure what you mean exactly, are you attempting to

register a new console to your account?

If you are attempting to register your console then go ahead and follow the steps on the support

article linked below.

Please let us know if this has helped.
Thema:

1. How do add a second xbox one to my account - Similar Threads - add second account

2. How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?: I want to connect second controller same time as the first one is connected to my Samsung TV. I want to play with my friend in one room, not remot ! 55f7cd50-def1-4915-ac61-5f67a23e516c
  3. How do I add my account to a second-hand Xbox that has an access key?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I add my account to a second-hand Xbox that has an access key?: I just bought a second-hand Xbox One S off of somebody and they have an access key on it (which I don’t know and they won’t reply to me) is there any possible way to gain access to the Xbox so I...
  4. Add a second person to my Game Pass Account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add a second person to my Game Pass Account: Hello, At 61 years of age, whilst computer literate, i am a dead set "Gammer Dummy". I am in hospital ATM and want to add a young fella I met here to have a separate "profile" so we can challenge...
  5. Xbox add-ons a second time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox add-ons a second time?: With games such as World of warships legends. Can the same add-on be gifted again to receive the in game rewards such as Doubloons? 584627fd-1b41-4333-8d0f-d76c3a1f3b27
  6. Unable to add second account to XBOX One S after factory reset..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add second account to XBOX One S after factory reset..: Xbox One S wouldn’t allow me to log in, did all the trouble shooting power down, update, soft reset, hard reset, factory restore. Was able to add the primary acct using the Xbox app on cellphone...
  7. How to add second account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to add second account: I have two accounts under one email and can not add both to new xbox console. Was fine on last one, won't work on new one 9e29a9be-2401-4f13-b476-21e540ba6225
  8. Unable to add second amount of money to childs account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add second amount of money to childs account: Hi, This morning I added $10AUD to my childs account. I then tried to add another $10AUD but I've received the following error message: Contact us at Microsoft support We're having trouble...
  9. how do i add a second existing account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i add a second existing account?: i am trying to add a second account to my xbox one but it does not work. this is with the new updated dashboard. any ideas? f78c9bdf-5537-469c-abc0-d3dc521b7407
  10. I want to add a second Xbox Live account to my Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to add a second Xbox Live account to my Xbox One...: Hi, my g/f just created her Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360 (so she could save her achievements) and now we are trying to add her new Xbox Live account to my Xbox One but it requires to verify...