how did my profile name get changed

Discus and support how did my profile name get changed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how did my profile name get changed a657f9e3-ad98-4c0b-b887-829d49c6769b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 3c987881-6165-483f-8ac6-5, Feb 16, 2022.

1. how did my profile name get changed

:)

3c987881-6165-483f-8ac6-5, Feb 16, 2022
  2. 3c987881-6165-483f-8 Win User

i only have the one Microsoft account this is strange to me
  3. 3c987881-6165-483f-8 Win User

Yes, my correct profile is there. this Gamertag here -- spiritsky3 -- is not the correct one. how do i remove or re-add anything? i just don't get it. i am talking to someone here with a different gamertag-with my Microsoft account. yet there are 2 different gamertags---one with a 3 (which is wrong) and one without (which is right)
  4. Francia J. Win User

First, please sign in to https://account.xbox.com/profile to validate if you can see the correct profile from there, once confirmed, kindly try to remove and re-add your account again.
  5. 3c987881-6165-483f-8 Win User

Hi SpiritSkye3, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If this is your Gamertag, it can be managed by manually changing it when you're signed in. It can't be managed elsewhere only, by someone that has access to your account or your Xbox console.
    hello. thanks for reply

NO this is not my gamertag. having issues signing into Xbox live lately. nothing changed in my Microsoft account username or password; the Xbox technical support tech had me delete my profile---of course, we were then disconnected-- then when i tried to redownload my profile, say all my services were blocked therefore could not redownload my profile but for some reason, so i connected wired instead of wireless and was able to download my profile but got an error message that there was a problem with my Microsoft account. so i went into my account online and saw this Gamertag. where did my Gamertag go? on the Xbox live sign-in account, my real Gamertag is there but Microsoft is showing something a bit different therefore cannot redownload my profile...idk, doesn't make sense to me. i shouldn't of let Xbox live tech support have me delete my profile. since KNOW all my credentials, did not think it would be such an issue.
  6. Francia J. Win User

You may have entered a different Microsoft account. Please make sure that the domain is correct, SpiritSkye3.

Please sign in under all Microsoft account that you own to test it out.
Thema:

1. how did my profile name get changed - Similar Threads - did profile name

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  6. Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I...: Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I was a level over 900 I play regularly why did this happen? Please someone help me find my account?...
  7. Why did I get banned for my gamer profile picture. My profile picture was of me standing up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for my gamer profile picture. My profile picture was of me standing up...: I don't know why I'm banned for my pfp of myself 9511681a-24ad-46fe-94ec-7afbc14b917d
  8. Why did my Xbox uninstall and delete my profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my Xbox uninstall and delete my profile?: I turned my console on after about 3days of being off. When I came back my console wasn’t connected to the internet, my profile was deleted, all but 3 games were uninstalled, and now running...
  9. Bring back offline profiles to Xbox one and Xbox series x like Xbox 360 did

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bring back offline profiles to Xbox one and Xbox series x like Xbox 360 did: I want a feature to have the ability to add offline profile to play games offline play save them I’ve been moaning about Microsoft removing this feature and the console requiring internet for...
  10. Why did you guys change my profile picture and why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you guys change my profile picture and why: It wasn't inappropriate what's what's good I don't know why my profile picture got changed 036604b5-c772-4789-9122-c340f3e2d63c