How did I get the pixel spray in Overwatch but the Xbox achievement did not pop?

Discus and support How did I get the pixel spray in Overwatch but the Xbox achievement did not pop? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can anyone help me get my achievement to pop? I tried soft restarting and other tricks but nothing has worked. I don't know how I got the reward but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zac Townsend, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Zac Townsend
    Zac Townsend Guest

How did I get the pixel spray in Overwatch but the Xbox achievement did not pop?

Can anyone help me get my achievement to pop? I tried soft restarting and other tricks but nothing has worked. I don't know how I got the reward but the achievement didn't pop. Is this a Blizzard issue or coding issue with the achievement? Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Zac Townsend, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Neoleplubo Win User

Overwatch 2 some achievement won't unlock.

Was this working before?

Yes.

When did the issue started?

I don't know, long time ago.

Can you share us with a screenshot of the concern?

Yes.

Me ate the starting screen

Junkrat Cute Spray

Junkrat Cute spray equipped

Mei Pixel spray

Mei Pixel spray equipped

Kiriko Pixel spray

Kiriko Pixel spray equipped

Junkrat Cute Pixel spray on wall

Mei Pixel spray on wall

Kiriko Pixel spray on wall

These spray requires to do achievements to unlock them, as you can see I have theses sprays but the 3 achievements I'm supposed to have on my Xbox account are still locked.
  3. SltKiwi Win User

What was the most difficult achievemnt you've earned?

I literally get achievements randomly because I don't aim to unlock them unless there is something involved in-game (e.g. a spray from Overwatch)
  4. peckerhead1000 Win User

Broken Achievements

I don't think it's as simple as that. There is no unlocking stage for most and should be unlocked instantly.

For example. An achievement in Minecraft. Build a hoe. I build one, doesn't unlock.

An achievement in Warriors Orochi 3. Beat the CPU at a duel. I beat the Xbox three or more times, doesn't unlock.

Then twice I unlocked a spray in Overwatch along with an achievement linked to them. I get the spray and not the achievement. And to top it off a straight-forward achievement, reach level 50. I'm level 78.

I'm starting to guess my earnings are just disabled for some reason.
  5. jamiemaitland Win User

not getting achievements

It may take some time for achievements to appear, did you definitely unlock them (receiving the spray)?
  6. XxNappyDugoutxX Win User

My most aggravating challenge

Play Dropzone. Throw the smoke in the dropzone and pray and spray with a LMG. That's how I did it.
Thema:

1. How did I get the pixel spray in Overwatch but the Xbox achievement did not pop? - Similar Threads - did pixel spray

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  6. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  7. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  8. Game stop did me dirty

in XBoX on Windows
    Game stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next...
  9. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  10. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790