How did I get banned from posting comments?

Discus and support How did I get banned from posting comments? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How did I get banned from commenting if I've never posted anything in XBox. I just play solitaire and jigsaw, and don't participate in games witn other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Karen Hunter, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Karen Hunter
    Karen Hunter Guest

How did I get banned from commenting if I've never posted anything in XBox. I just play solitaire and jigsaw, and don't participate in games witn other players. What is going on? Actually, all I wanted to do is post a comment about the recent update
    in Jigsaw which took away our ability to play in full screen, and increased the area taken up by larger game icons. It even makes it harder to scroll to the puzzle we want to work next. With the addition of intrusive ads, maybe it's time to switch to a
    different platform.

:)

Karen Hunter, Aug 23, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello fellow gamer,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the account suspension. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account.
    If the suspension is longer than 24 hours, we recommend to appeal the decision made by the enforcement team. This can be done by submitting a
    case review
    . The decisions are made and upheld by the enforcement team. We hope this helps!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

how did i get banned from game

4. Sodangidni Win User

how did i get banned from game

Hello, Calibration T. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Can you review if your Xbox profile has an enforcement action, or is just Call of Duty modern warfare the only game that doesn’t allow you to play online?

Enforcement history:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  5. Saekuu Win User

Wrongfully banned on Raid reset day

Replying to both of those comments, it shows absolutely no evidence of what i did wrong, nor did i do anything wrong, i never harassed anyone, the only thing i said was to the people who posted our gamertags on forums, which i was communi banned for, which
    was fair enough and regardless, that doesn't explain how i could be banned for harassment 2 days after a communication ban as i couldn't possibly speak...
  6. RaccoonRave Win User

communication banned

Communication bans doesn't just come from XBL messages or party chats. They also come from comments on a post or a LFG post.
Thema:

1. How did I get banned from posting comments? - Similar Threads - did banned posting

2. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  3. Did I deserve the ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did I deserve the ban?: I recently got banned for changing my profile picture to "I love emos girls" I appealed but it got denied. Is there anything else I can do to appeal it a second time? It's only for 4 days but I...
  4. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...
  5. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  6. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  7. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  8. Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you ban me i went to history and did not see why.: I looked and I i still don't know why 579e31df-2d59-4473-903c-630e2a51b6a7
  9. Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...: I got com banned for 24 hrs for a looking for group post with my twitch name in it and clearly stating I'm offering help 995e9901-c32e-45f1-a8dc-d69a34a8b5ec
  10. Why did xbox ban my account for using a poop emoji on a post that was directed to no one?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did xbox ban my account for using a poop emoji on a post that was directed to no one?: I received a ban for using a poop emoji on a post that was directed to no one. Why would they have a emoji if we can't use it? Why not remove it. This is one of the main reasons why Playstation is...