How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios

Discus and support How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turn on my game and try to play DMZ it won’t connect due to high packet loss 100% 7333ada5-bce4-4337-b6aa-bf24d19461e6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AFand AM Brither, Mar 23, 2023.

1. How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios

When I turn on my game and try to play DMZ it won’t connect due to high packet loss 100%

:)

AFand AM Brither, Mar 23, 2023
  2. AFand AM Brither Win User

Thank you very much that worked I had to do a system update after but it’s wit perfect now appreciate your response
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Let´s first try performing a full power cycle

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Once the lights on the front of the console, unplug the power cable from the rear of the console.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

Test your network again

If that doe not work try clearing your MAC address

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC Address > Clear > let the Xbox Restart
  4. Sky Wheels Win User

How do I fix my issue High packet

High packet loss on Xbox and don't know how to fix it
  5. David donut Win User

Sign in problem

Packet loss is fixed but it still says I’m offline
  6. z8rTT Win User

Error 0x801901f4

Detailed network statistics

download speed

42.41Mbps

upload speed

Packet loss

1%

MTU

Latency

170m

wireless strength

100%

Thanks for that info. Please see our Multiplayer Connection troubleshooting guide as it includes steps for issues pertaining to packet loss
    under "You have high packet loss". While your packet loss is not currently high, any packet loss can contribute to any network issues you're experiencing.
    good evening....

last night its work when i rest my console but today not

. after i did Test multiplayer connection... the result

Not connected

your network isn't set up......

how can fixed this..?

best Regards,,,,
Thema:

1. How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios - Similar Threads - did fix high

2. How to fix my Xbox from keep making me relink my discord even if I did it multiple times...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my Xbox from keep making me relink my discord even if I did it multiple times...: How to fix my Xbox from keep making me relink my discord even if I did it multiple times and unlink then link it? bd76a97b-ce07-45aa-91aa-f244758564c0
  3. I am on t luncher and i did not buy it can you plz tell me how to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am on t luncher and i did not buy it can you plz tell me how to fix it?: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 24ed2e1b-9134-47cc-9e4d-0d2ecc9ab9fc
  4. Did they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3: Did they fix the problem were it was banning people for buying call of duty 3 the big package 91e68a6a-eeb2-47c5-b2ae-d7df2c9cd935
  5. How do I fix nat type unavailable and I have tried all the online videos but did not help

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix nat type unavailable and I have tried all the online videos but did not help: I use a mobile hotspot on my Xbox series x and recently my nat type says unavailable. I have tried my hotspot on the Xbox one s and it worked fine eb24032c-312c-4a29-bbf9-d19d0991b20d
  6. I did everything to fix error code 0x800700e7 what can I do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did everything to fix error code 0x800700e7 what can I do.: I tried reinstalling some games but it says that there was a problem with the network but when I checked the network status and connection everything is up to date and working properly do I need a...
  7. My transaction did not go through and I would like to fix it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My transaction did not go through and I would like to fix it.: I had made a purchase on my Xbox and I tried a $20 purchase but that did not go in, the screen read, "Pick a different way to pay, we couldn't get authorization for this purchase" the I tried a...
  8. why did my xbox games diasppear off my computer and how do i fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did my xbox games diasppear off my computer and how do i fix it?: so i tried everything google had to offer i tried restarting singing out back in i repaired an reset the app i uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing works my computer thinks the game is...
  9. How to fix mw2 from crashing when loading up it’s been doing this all day I did all the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix mw2 from crashing when loading up it’s been doing this all day I did all the...: Please help my game keeps dash boarding . I have a Xbox series x and I did all the reset steps all of them then lastly I said let me uninstall the game and reinstall . Still the same out come ....
  10. Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired...: Saw a new fix for controller in Beta build so i jumped in to try but didn't fix for COD VANGUARD and wired headphones in 4K 120hz VRR, only model 1708 and higher are affected SeriesX + LG CX...